57 Suleyman Atli

61 Cengizhan Erdogan

65 Mustafa Kaya

70 Yakup Gor

74 Batuhan Demircin, Ender Coskun

86 Selim Yasar

97 Samil Erdogan, Ibrahim Bolukbasi

125 Yunus Emre Dede, Riza Yildirim

solid line up. no Demirtash and no Akgul but it looks like all #1s or #2s otherwise. it will be nice to see Opan Sat, I mean Genghis Khan, I mean Cengizhan wrestling again. 

We are in PoolA with Russia, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

Pool B is Iran, Turkey, Mongolia, and India.

I figured the pools were split based on the previous years success, but maybe it's a random draw and I didn't realize it. Pool A sure seems a little more heavy in terms of previous years success From a quick look.

solid line up. no Demirtash and no Akgul but it looks like all #1s or #2s otherwise. it will be nice to see Opan Sat, I mean Genghis Khan, I mean Cengizhan wrestling again. 

pretty clever how the turks change a wrester's name when they switch countries so they look like they've been there since birth. isn't that right ramazan sahin?

Edited by gutfirst

pretty clever how the turks change a wrester's name when they switch countries so they look like they've been there since birth. isn't that right ramazan sahin?

True, and they're not the only ones. Bentinidis is an example. I wonder why Ketoev and Saritov didn't change their names into Ketoian and Saritea, though.

I think he was adopted by the Turkish president... I mean dictator.

Taylor will give Yazdani all he can handle as well, wouldn't surprise me for Taylor pull the upset.

I'm sure

Jordan Oliver in Iran? Too good to be true.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Well I would like to see him do well but Yazdani....... he is like really really good.