Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Stroker

Was he accepted into the university, or their Ag school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given his combo of elite wrestling creeentials and smarts, he could've gone to any school he wanted. Freddy was a salutatorian at his high school and had a perfect GPA along with strong boards scores.

The move appears to be a good mutual fit. 157 is no longer a hole in Cornell's lineup for three more years.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

Was he accepted into the university, or their Ag school?

OK, mental note, Buckxell is akin to a Lehigh fan.  Good to know for the future.  Nice way to represent your school.

OK, mental note, Buckxell is akin to a Lehigh fan.  Good to know for the future.  Nice way to represent your school.

Some people like to show off how little they know on the internet for all to see.  Add Buckxell to that list.

Cornell's Ag school is the finest in the world.  I don't know Stroker's planned major, but many athletes choose business.  Cornell's Dyson business school, ranked #2 by Fortune, is part of the Ag school.

Thoughts on his academic acumen? 

This was on his Minnesota roster bio:

HIGH SCHOOL

• three-time letterwinner for academic excellence

• President's Award for Educational Excellence recipient

• Salutatorian graduate

Given his combo of elite wrestling creeentials and smarts, he could've gone to any school he wanted. Freddy was a salutatorian at his high school and had a perfect GPA along with strong boards scores.

The move appears to be a good mutual fit. 157 is no longer a hole in Cornell's lineup for three more years.

That's awesome that he's that successful academically! Good for him... sounds like a great fit.

Some people like to show off how little they know on the internet for all to see. Add Buckxell to that list.

Cornell's Ag school is the finest in the world. I don't know Stroker's planned major, but many athletes choose business. Cornell's Dyson business school, ranked #2 by Fortune, is part of the Ag school.

Take it easy guys... I'm not "akin" to Lehigh. Someone mentioned it was an upgrade academically and I questioned where he enrolled. Couldn't certain majors at Minny be highly rated as well? Hotspur, are you telling me the admissions standards are just as high with the Ag school as they are with the University? If that's the case, then you were right and I was ignorant on the topic.

Take it easy guys... I'm not "akin" to Lehigh. Someone mentioned it was an upgrade academically and I questioned where he enrolled. Couldn't certain majors at Minny be highly rated as well? Hotspur, are you telling me the admissions standards are just as high with the Ag school as they are with the University? If that's the case, then you were right and I was ignorant on the topic.

A little hint, Buckxell - you need to look up this word: "University".

And yes - Admissions standards for CALS meet requirements for the University.  Any student admitted to CALS has been admitted to the University.

Glad I can help!

Edited by redblades

A little hint, Buckxell - you need to look up this word: "University".

And yes - Admissions standards for CALS meet requirements for the University. Any student admitted to CALS has been admitted to the University.

Glad I can help!

Cool thanks! Glad all these wrestlers in the Ag school are getting an Ivy League education! That's great.