Sign in to follow this  
RPKD

shots from Iowa/Penn State dual

Great pics! Did you get/can you post the PD call missed/not called by Shields when Evans cranked that knee just before scoring his final 2?

LOL. Keep it coming, everyone!

don't act like the non-PD call wasn't a major factor in that sequence. Gibbons obviously thought so too, as he said something like "and this is gonna be called potentially dangerous...no, Evans scores a takedown" as it was happening.

I know, I know...excuses ;)

Great pics! Did you get/can you post the PD call missed/not called by Shields when Evans cranked that knee just before scoring his final 2?

don't act like the non-PD call wasn't a major factor in that sequence. Gibbons obviously thought so too, as he said something like "and this is gonna be called potentially dangerous...no, Evans scores a takedown" as it was happening.

More! GIVE ME MORE EXCUSES!

Close call, and ref could've called it, but didn't.

I don't think he called anything on this either. ;-)

BrownEvans_zps29405fb3.jpg

Since the sequence continued and no one was hurt or injured I would have to say that the ref correctly deemed the position as not potentially dangerous.