Sign in to follow this  
brandedhawk

Iowa/Penn st good for wrestling...

You all have to agree ...the iowa's,penn st's,ok.st's minn's are great for wrestling....To have the epic duels like the one we had last night,are just what wrestling needs...15k plus for a duel is nuts..

Sure, easy for me to say that giving I'm a Hawk fan, but that is what makes it fun..To have #1 come to town and wrestle like they did is what it's all about..

Couldn't agree more... and if Dom had wrestled for Mizz, that would have been the kind of dual that would really be great for wrestling, too. (As it was, it was a disappointment.)

I'm not an Iowa fan, but Iowa was the better team last night.

Great match. Definitely good for our sport. We need to see more of this on tv.

I may be in the minority here, but I think the Big10 and NCAA titles are gonna be alot closer of a team race this year than the last two years. The effort from Iowa in this dual makes them look to be a tough contender with PSU for the title.

If Minnesota rounds into shape and is healthy then they will be right there as well.

Meanwhile, we need to get the PAC12 back on track !!!! Good GOD !!! I watched the OK State, Arizona dual.

What a sad, sad, embarrassing dual that was.

Arizona may be "rebuilding" yet ...

I had set Mom and Dad (91 yo's old and former Iowa Teachers kids) up for PAC12 Network, and this was the first college dual they had seen for a long, long time. Avid local HS fans, yet not able to watch too much D1 wrestling.

They commented that the local High School duals were more fun then the college dual they had just seen on TV.

Another situation which points to how a national championship should be decided. Duals like this will save wrestling.

There should be a dual team national championship AND a tournament team national championship.

I am an Oklahoma State fan, but I do watch most of the Big 10 duals on the BTN. I really appreicate the covereage and if anyone flipped through that channel during the dual they had to appreciate the excitement of that dual.

Great for the sport! My hat is off to Iowa for winning the third period or OT in those close matches.

Now I will go back to hating Iowa!