Sign in to follow this  
Shahin2000

Those interested in the Iran-USA final Dual!!!!

Thanks! I am curious to get an English translation of the Iranian commentators when Yazdani got pinned.

No problem Smedly:

When Taylor made the score 6-4, the commentator said "Yazdani is in shock, he can not believe the scoreline and is barely able to get up and continue the match. We have never seen Yazdani like this before."  "This David Taylor guy is amazing.  He has already beaten one Olympic champ in these competitions and is trying to beat another champ."  

When Taylor pinned him, the commentator said "Yazdani got pinned in an improbable fashion as no one expected.  He got tired at the end and look at how Taylor is so happy.  As I said before, Taylor beat an Olympic Champ in Sharipov and now added Yazdani's name to that list.  Yazdani got tired in the last couple of minutes and was pretty much winded.  It is ok that Yazdani lost.  Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.  There is no question that the surprise of this tournament has been none other than David Taylor."

No problem Smedly:

When Taylor made the score 6-4, the commentator said "Yazdani is in shock, he can not believe the scoreline and is barely able to get up and continue the match. We have never seen Yazdani like this before." "This David Taylor guy is amazing. He has already beaten one Olympic champ in these competitions and is trying to beat another champ."

When Taylor pinned him, the commentator said "Yazdani got pinned in an improbable fashion as no one expected. He got tired at the end and look at how Taylor is so happy. As I said before, Taylor beat an Olympic Champ in Sharipov and now added Yazdani's name to that list. Yazdani got tired in the last couple of minutes and was pretty much winded. It is ok that Yazdani lost. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. There is no question that the surprise of this tournament has been none other than David Taylor."

Thanks!

Thanks, Mr Shahin2000!  I gave you a پسندیدن (hope that translates as intended). 

LOL, it sounds like Hurricane Wrestling is asking Shain out on a date, based on that translation :)

The translation implies that hurricane is pleased by Shahin or prefers Shain :)

Of course we all know what Hurricane meant, and appreciate his effort to go to google translate.

Also, very much appreciate the postings and translation by Mr. Shain!