TBar1977

Kasper win streak ends at 20

Little edgy today?

No, I just think saying sucker punch is quite different than what was said. A sucker punch is the move of a coward, while Kasper saying I'd like to toe the line with him isn't cowardly. You've mischaracterized what he said when an easy joke was there to be made already

No, I just think saying sucker punch is quite different than what was said. A sucker punch is the move of a coward, while Kasper saying I'd like to toe the line with him isn't cowardly. You've mischaracterized what he said when an easy joke was there to be made already

So you get to interpret in your own words what he said that fits what you believe but no one else? Lol... At least he lost to a varsity guy this time...Or another fluke or as Jason Bryant put it "victim of circumstance"

So you get to interpret in your own words what he said that fits what you believe but no one else? Lol... At least he lost to a varsity guy this time...Or another fluke or as Jason Bryant put it "victim of circumstance"

You're not a very smart person. You honestly have never heard the phrase "punch him in the mouth" it seems. It doesn't mean he's literally going to toe the line and actually sucker punch him. The expression means he's not going to roll over for him and that he's not afraid of him.

It's not difficult to comprehend what he meant. Please continue to not understand why it was said or what purpose it served, as it's clear you have no idea what selling yourself or cutting a promo is. You're either just a troll, a moron, or both. Leaning towards both here 

Edited by rhino184

Kasper beating Walz should trump that I think. When there are disputes as to who should get the higher seed, head to head is the best tie breaker

I think the ACC Coaches will put Walz at the one based on his past credentials and his name, though the point you make is a strong one. Just don't see them pulling that trigger 

I think the ACC Coaches will put Walz at the one based on his past credentials and his name, though the point you make is a strong one. Just don't see them pulling that trigger

Would not be surprised. I'd actually prefer it, so we get to see two fun rematches as opposed to one.

Kasper beating Walz should trump that I think. When there are disputes as to who should get the higher seed, head to head is the best tie breaker

My point is you could make a case for anyone to get the 1 seed now. If Walz is one then Kasper is 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not a very smart person. You honestly have never heard the phrase "punch him in the mouth" it seems. It doesn't mean he's literally going to toe the line and actually sucker punch him. The expression means he's not going to roll over for him and that he's not afraid of him.

It's not difficult to comprehend what he meant. Please continue to not understand why it was said or what purpose it served, as it's clear you have no idea what selling yourself or cutting a promo is. You're either just a troll, a moron, or both. Leaning towards both here

Naw just trying to get a reaction from a thing skinned Duke fan.

Thanks for the free analysis. I now can see where the HWT gets his courage from, except unlike you, he may have to back his mouth up.

Naw just trying to get a reaction from a thing skinned Duke fan.

Thanks for the free analysis. I now can see where the HWT gets his courage from, except unlike you, he may have to back his mouth up.

Thin skinned. Sorry you failed at making a simple joke because you added the word "sucker" into your comment. Clearly after the loss the quote was going to get brought up, but you failed to actually take what he said and use it in a constructive way. I'm sure he's very afraid of having to wrestle Snyder, though he worked most of this forum and got a large thread started based on a single comment, meaning the line served it's purpose. 

And nice job essentially acting like we need to fist fight because of an internet forum. You must feel so tough! I'm shaking in my metaphorical boots here at the thought of you tbert 

Said punch him in the mouth, meaning go out there not afraid of him, but please, mischaracterize a quote from a promo

I think "punching in the mouth" means more than just not being afraid of someone on the mat. I think there is an element of actual physicality associated with the phrase. Edited by bigmik

Sure there's a physicality to it, but it's a common athletic expression. Have people never heard this from coaches? If you actually take this to mean a literal punch, especially a "sucker punch", then you clearly don't know the phrase or lack comprehension skills.

Kasper used a platform to cut a promo and it clearly worked

but is Solomon automatically out of the running for #1 seed consideration? Does the ACC have a published or least known set criteria for seeding? My guess is it starts with record in ACC duals which as far as I can tell is a 3 way tie. head to head is even (each 1-1). then maybe national rankings which might favor Kasper? or previous ACC accolades (Walz gets this)? previous NCAA accolades (Walz gets this)? but yeah if we assume and/or their criteria otherwise place Solomon with 3rd seed, then yes I agree Kasper gets the 1 off win over Walz.

be nice to see ACC get 2 AAs again this year at this weight.