Sign in to follow this  
mattchristensen112

Is Flo crashing for anyone else?

How about that!?  It works now!!!  It's a miracle.

Yeah, after half the people sign out because the meet is over it now magically works.

What a bunch of thieves.  Take the money and put it all in their pockets versus the bandwidth needed to give your customers what they paid for. 

How about that!?  It works now!!!  It's a miracle.

Yeah, after half the people sign out because the meet is over it now magically works.

What a bunch of thieves.  Take the money and put it all in their pockets versus the bandwidth needed to give your customers what they paid for. 

And somehow the reply they give people will be about how everyone who tried to watch miraculously had a bandwidth issue or a pc issue or a phone issue.  

The outright deceit when confronted with their own failures is the worst.  I tried very hard to be a fan of FLO.  I like much of what they do.  If they just said 'sorry, we screwed up...repeatedly', then I'd probably hang in there with them.  But instead they tell impossible lies to my face and blame me every time their product doesn't work.  It's insulting.

And somehow the reply they give people will be about how everyone who tried to watch miraculously had a bandwidth issue or a pc issue or a phone issue.  

The outright deceit when confronted with their own failures is the worst.  I tried very hard to be a fan of FLO.  I like much of what they do.  If they just said 'sorry, we screwed up...repeatedly', then I'd probably hang in there with them.  But instead they tell impossible lies to my face and blame me every time their product doesn't work.  It's insulting.

They're obviously Trump supporters.

They're obviously Trump supporters.

I think people who try to project their own political leanings onto non-political situations are the worst.

Can we just say once and for all to every one of these people...

Nobody cares if some random situation makes you feel like accusing random people of political views you think are dumb.  Nobody cares if you think running a bad website makes someone a trump or hillary supporter in your eyes.  Go over to the 10 million political websites to have that discussion.  Allow us to talk wrestling here.

I think people who try to project their own political leanings onto non-political situations are the worst.

Can we just say once and for all to every one of these people...

Nobody cares if some random situation makes you feel like accusing random people of political views you think are dumb.  Nobody cares if you think running a bad website makes someone a trump or hillary supporter in your eyes.  Go over to the 10 million political websites to have that discussion.  Allow us to talk wrestling here.

Settle down, Francis.  It's called a quip.  Get over yourself.

Flo already told me no refund.  They took an hour to fix the biggest live broadcast they've ever done, but they turned down my refund request almost instantly.  

Good to know the billing department is in peak form today.

Edited by boconnell

Flo already told me no refund.  They took an hour to fix the biggest live broadcast they've ever done, but they turned down my refund request almost instantly.  

Good to know the billing department is in peak form today.

I am not surprised.  They are a subscription service.  They only have to guarantee uptime for a certain percentage of time.  They don't have to guarantee 100% of the time you'll have a feed.  This is the same with TV networks.  They can go down from time to time and you're not entitled to a refund.

Flo works on the model that you don't subscribe for one event (since it isn't a pay-per-view service).  You pay for an inventory of programming and if one isn't available, you'll have the chance within the month to view others.  This is really more like Netflix who has had times when they were down or had certain programs that were having issues being streamed. 

I had very little trouble. Buffered a few times but always caught up. I didn't miss a match. Glad to be on the good side for once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw the whole thing but there was no audio after the Nolf match.  I didn't dare try to refresh so I sat here watching it in silence.