PSUMike

Was Heil pinned?

Should Jimmy have gotten the fall?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy have gotten the fall?

• Yes
    • No

"I think he was, but I don't think it's robbery for it not to be called...Refs have always been reluctant to make that call. Switch the rules to reward exposure instead of requiring control and it will be called more often. "

I like it.

No.

1. The top refs know Heil gets in that position.

2. He was in position.

3. The camera was at a good angle. I could see the edge of his scapula. There was a slight color change below it towards the mat during the times it was bent. There was another time the angle was looking under and I could see under. 

No.

1. The top refs know Heil gets in that position.

2. He was in position.

3. The camera was at a good angle. I could see the edge of his scapula. There was a slight color change below it towards the mat during the times it was bent. There was another time the angle was looking under and I could see under. 

So if you just let the refs know you are apt to have your shoulders flat to the mat they won't count that as a pin?

So if you just let the refs know you are apt to have your shoulders flat to the mat they won't count that as a pin?

I'll assume that to be a poor troll but it means they know to look and where to position themselves.

So it actually means he'd be MORE likely to see it and call it.

Let's get this poll to 100-5 that he was pinned. But tomorrow when you look at the results Heil still won. Start a poll that Suriano would have won if he wouldn't have got hurt

You're not wrong. I was mostly looking for opinions as to what people thought. Won't change anything but want to know if people see it the same as I did.

You're not wrong. I was mostly looking for opinions as to what people thought. Won't change anything but want to know if people see it the same as I did.

My connection was out at the time so I didn't see it. I wished I would have so I could have an opinion on it