boconnell

Flowrestling makes a (deceitful) statement

I still have not gotten a response email, since Monday, besides the initial ticket number informing me someone would respond.  I am worried since I pay month the month and only between December and March I will end up getting nothing.

That, my friend, is not a credit.  That is a coupon. 

You get coupons in the Sunday paper to try to attract your business.  You don't give coupons to dissatisfied customers.

I am imagining this happening to a family at a restaurant.  It would have to be an all-you-can-eat place since Flo is a subscription service and not a pay-per item video stream.

Customer eats two plates of food then goes for desert and finds something wrong with the desert that spoils their desert and notifies the manger.  We will call the manager Martin Flo.

Martin Flo: Yes, what's the problem.

Customer: This desert had a major problem and spoiled the desert I was looking forward to having. 

Martin Flo: Oh, I see.  But you like all the other items that we offered you today, right?  It was just one item that went bad.  Most of the food was eatable, right?

Customer.  Yes, but that is not the point.  Eatable is the very minimum for a place that is charging money.  You marketed this desert as being great and this is completely unacceptable.  No one can eat this.

Martin Flo: I completely understand.  We really dropped the ball.  Please accept our apology and we would like to give you a credit of 17% (two out of 12 months free).

Customer:  Thank you.  I appreciate that.  I really want to be able to come back here.  I like what you're trying to do here but this was completely unacceptable.

Martin Flo: I understand completely, you're very important to us.  Someone else will provide you with your credit when you visit the hostess stand.

Customer: Thank you.

Customer goes to hostess stand to pay and realizes they are charged the full amount.  Confused, they ask about the credit. 

Hostess: Oh, sir, it is right there, I handed it to you with the receipt.  See it says one coupon for 17% off your next visit, provided you buy the full buffet.

Customer:  This is unacceptable and not what I was offered.

Hostess:  I am sorry, sir but I am just a hostess, I didn't mess up your meal and I can't just give you money.

Customer turns to other members in the party: We are never coming here again.

Daughter who had a salad: What?  How can you say that?  Don't you know what they are trying to do here.  This is the only vegan place around.  You have to support them.

Customer rolls his eyes.

a) This is a great analogy. 

b) I still haven't received a response

c) I love their content, have defended them on here before, but am getting extremely disappointed in their very poor response.  Troubling business practice, speaks to a bigger issue....

They had horrible coverage of the OSU-PSU dual,  They tried to say a 12th seed won jucos (they don't seed that tournament),  they provided the final results to NJCAA with last year's 7th place match in the final results for 141,  now this?   I think WWE Network should swoop in and buy the rights to a bunch of Amateur wrestling tournaments, duals, and other events and put it on their network and keep the $9.99 tag.  Maybe some of the old amateur guys rehash their toughest matches and so on as well?

Flo is Gods gift to wrestling how dare you guys criticize them. Seriously though its funny how husker du is MIA. he posted on another thread but is clearly not touching this one

Of course not. He knows this is ridiculous. There isn't any way out of this.

To be fair, it isn't his fault. With that said, he should ask Martin about it. He represents the brand.

Of course not. He knows this is ridiculous. There isn't any way out of this.

To be fair, it isn't his fault. With that said, he should ask Martin about it. He represents the brand.

come on

he already asked martin about it and thats why he is in hiding

they know that no one is going to like the answer so it is better to not even talk about

come on

he already asked martin about it and thats why he is in hiding

they know that no one is going to like the answer so it is better to not even talk about

Not defending them. I just don't want to blame the wrong guy.

This falls on Martin.

They had horrible coverage of the OSU-PSU dual,  They tried to say a 12th seed won jucos (they don't seed that tournament),  they provided the final results to NJCAA with last year's 7th place match in the final results for 141,  now this?   I think WWE Network should swoop in and buy the rights to a bunch of Amateur wrestling tournaments, duals, and other events and put it on their network and keep the $9.99 tag.  Maybe some of the old amateur guys rehash their toughest matches and so on as well?

Won't happen. Part of the $21MILLION funding FloSports received was in part from WWE.

Source: http://www.flosports.tv/flosports-announces-21-2m-funding-to-accelerate-growth-into-new-and-existing-sports/

I got a request for proof of the cc that I used to pay for the subscription. I copy/pasted the charge from my online bank statement. That was over 48 hours ago. No response since then. I guess that's progress though.

This is a little concerning. Do they keep their records in a shoe box under someone's bed?

Posting here for our head of Customer Service:

Hello,

My name Is Cyon and I work in customer support at FloSports. I’d like to assure everyone that that their tickets will be processed. We had a lot of requests come in and it is taking longer than usual to process all of them.

To clarify the credit and refund policy, if you request a refund, we will grant a refund for the month. 

If you choose the option of 2 free months credit instead of a refund, then 2 months is added to your current plan. You do not have to renew your account to get the 2 months credit. If you chose not to continue after the credit term ends, you will need to cancel your account under your account settings tab to prevent your account from auto renewing.

If you haven't gotten a response, please email me at cyon.williams@flosports.tv

Posting here for our head of Customer Service:

Hello,

My name Is Cyon and I work in customer support at FloSports. I’d like to assure everyone that that their tickets will be processed. We had a lot of requests come in and it is taking longer than usual to process all of them.

To clarify the credit and refund policy, if you request a refund, we will grant a refund for the month. 

If you choose the option of 2 free months credit instead of a refund, then 2 months is added to your current plan. You do not have to renew your account to get the 2 months credit. If you chose not to continue after the credit term ends, you will need to cancel your account under your account settings tab to prevent your account from auto renewing.

If you haven't gotten a response, please email me at cyon.williams@flosports.tv

Thanks Willie. This needs to be communicated to Cyon's team then. This is NOT what they are sending to the customers. 

Flo is Gods gift to wrestling how dare you guys criticize them. Seriously though its funny how husker du is MIA. he posted on another thread but is clearly not touching this one

Husker Don't?

They act like if they act tough on the podcast, etc, that it will all go away. They need to accept that their whole site is effed up, it continues to be effed up, and the wrestling fans (that built Flo) are getting screwed.

I mean - seriously - I spent 20 mins the last podcast listening to Willie and CP talking about Slim Jims and other BS, then they complain at the end that they are "running out of time". We are at a point where we stop making them feel like they are the only opinion that matters and we "have no other voice". It's such junior varsity BS.

But hey - that's just my opinion. I'm sure we will be "told" we don't know **** and to shut up and just listen to what they are saying and "we" (the cattle herd") will follow.

As for Flo - I'm out. Peace and hair grease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jasonmitchell32

Well folks, I finally got my refund.  I had the automatically renewing month-to-month subscription and was granted a refund for the month of February.  Then they pulled this: "I have also canceled your subscription to ensure no further charges. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience."

I never asked that my subscription be cancelled.  Am I going to need Flo to watch the US Open or WTT?

Husker Don't?

They act like if they act tough on the podcast, etc, that it will all go away. They need to accept that their whole site is effed up, it continues to be effed up, and the wrestling fans (that built Flo) are getting screwed.

I mean - seriously - I spent 20 mins the last podcast listening to Willie and CP talking about Slim Jims and other BS, then they complain at the end that they are "running out of time". We are at a point where we stop making them feel like they are the only opinion that matters and we "have no other voice". It's such junior varsity BS.

But hey - that's just my opinion. I'm sure we will be "told" we don't know **** and to shut up and just listen to what they are saying and "we" (the cattle herd") will follow.

As for Flo - I'm out. Peace and hair grease.

They do tend to discredit any other opinion. Pyles twitter feed is full of him arguing with high school wrestlers about very trivial matters. I'm embarrassed for him.

They do tend to discredit any other opinion. Pyles twitter feed is full of him arguing with high school wrestlers about very trivial matters. I'm embarrassed for him.

They know everything and the rest of the masses know nothing. If you don't believe it, they will tell you.

And it still blows my mind that they can't get the sound levels right on ANYTHING. Some guys talk and it's constant clipping b/c the levels are too high and then you can't even hear Willie half the time. Any 15 year old with an Apple MacBook can figure it out - why can't they?!