Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Fish

Anyone Have Suriano Update?

don't you follow the news????   no sources are needed.   hahahaha   with suriano back it's hard to see how psu doesn't win both big tens and nationals.   that was a serious butt whooping on #2 cowboys.  IF  IF   suriano doesn't get hurt and wins the match he was winning and the ref slaps the mat against heil that score would have been even more embarrassing.  as the t shirt says    Cael knows wrestling.  

Any sources for these updates?

Cael himself: http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1110531-penn-state-is-used-to-wrestling-in-front-of-big-crowds#.WKuhSjsrKCo

X-ray was precautionary. No break. Back for B1G.

I personally find it hard to believe that he will not be impacted. Suriano couldn't put an ounce of weight on that foot without wincing. This is going to take a few weeks to get to even 80%. I'm sure he'll be wrestling through the injury, but I don't see how he'll be 100% given what I saw. Suriano immediately knew he'd hurt it badly. You could tell the second it happened and the way he looked at Cael, as if to say, nothing I can do now.

Cael himself: http://www.flowrestling.org/video/1110531-penn-state-is-used-to-wrestling-in-front-of-big-crowds#.WKuhSjsrKCo

X-ray was precautionary. No break. Back for B1G.

I personally find it hard to believe that he will not be impacted. Suriano couldn't put an ounce of weight on that foot without wincing. This is going to take a few weeks to get to even 80%. I'm sure he'll be wrestling through the injury, but I don't see how he'll be 100% given what I saw. Suriano immediately knew he'd hurt it badly. You could tell the second it happened and the way he looked at Cael, as if to say, nothing I can do now.

Having had a few sprained ankles not being able to put any weight on the foot on the first day is hardly uncommon.

Bottom line is we won't really know until B1Gs.  If it is bad, Cael will begin a campaign of misinformation to give him as much mystery and protection as possible.  If he's fine, Cael will toe the company line anyway,  We'll just have to wait and see how he looks then.  Hope he's ok and can go.  These kids only get but so long to compete, hate to see any of them lose a season.

Thinking about it, If Cornell and PSU were to go at it today Cornell would have a good shot at 17-19 points. Bonus at the first two weights. Palaciao (at 165), Realbuto, and Dean. Still would favor PSU -- Bonus points in 4 of the other 5 (not 141)

Thinking about it, If Cornell and PSU were to go at it today Cornell would have a good shot at 17-19 points. Bonus at the first two weights. Palaciao (at 165), Realbuto, and Dean. Still would favor PSU -- Bonus points in 4 of the other 5 (not 141)

I very confidently pick Hall over Realbuto. Bo vs. Dean is a toss up. Palacio is at 157, but is also a fairly hefty underdog at 165. 

Honestly Cornell could be shut out in a dual. I'd favor them in one match (Dean).

He will be just fine for the Big Ten's.  X rays show only a slight sprain, Cael says he's good to go.

I know, bad news for you, so sorry, lmao.

What was that you were saying, are you still laughing your a$$ off? I see he ended up being just fine for BIG 10 and NCAAs. You need to stop believing everything a coach says.

What was that you were saying, are you still laughing your a$$ off? I see he ended up being just fine for BIG 10 and NCAAs. You need to stop believing everything a coach says.

Carl lied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will be just fine for the Big Ten's.  X rays show only a slight sprain, Cael says he's good to go.

I know, bad news for you, so sorry, lmao.

oops.  Must have been coachspeak, that "good to go" part.  Sounds like they better get a newer x-ray machine.  Oh, wait-X-rays can't tell the degree of a sprain, so that wouldn't help either.

“He’s in,” head coach Cael Sanderson said when asked if Suriano would be “active” for the tournament.

“He’s down in the room right now, wrestling,” Sandserson said. “He’s progressing along and he’s looking good.”

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-wrestling/article138348543.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk