Sign in to follow this  
Powerline

Hard to find a more exciting match than this video - must watch

Indiana High School state 285/heavyweights for 3rd place match. Excitement, bombs, heart, class, showmanship, and sportsmanship- this match had it all. Note one of the heavyweights runs about 205 or 210. Amazing match

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/VideoPlayer.jsp?matchId=7597824104&TIM=1487640686352&twSessionId=bmkvthbfgrluusv

Well in general it's not the most amazing match. But if you consider they are two HWT that both keep up this type of pace and went for all sorts of moves for an entire match it's pretty impressive. No way someone that looks like Clark (Purple singlet) should move like that. How many times can HWT say they got that type of crowd response for their match. Unlike the boring handfighting untimate tie-breaker match we normally see, these guys definitely created a match they will remember for awhile.

Edited by MadMardigain

Well in general it's not the most amazing match. But if you consider they are two HWT that both keep up this type of pace and went for all sorts of moves for an entire match it's pretty impressive. No way someone that looks like Clark (Purple singlet) should move like that. How many times can HWT say they got that type of crowd response for their match. Unlike the boring handfighting untimate tie-breaker match we normally see, these guys definitely created a match they will remember for awhile.

I do believe your from Indiana as well judging from your post. I had to watch online for the first time in awhile. How loud was the place rocking for this match? Video I'm sure doesn't do it justice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I do believe your from Indiana as well judging from your post. I had to watch online for the first time in awhile. How loud was the place rocking for this match? Video I'm sure doesn't do it justice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was in the same boat. Had to travel most of Saturday and only was able to watch the finals on TV. One of my fellow coaches, who was also a HWT, said it was a pretty crazy experience to hear that type of crowd response for an entire HWT match. Edited by MadMardigain