Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Best ticket broker for NCAA tourney?

I'm trying to get the best tickets possible for quarters and semis (rd. 3 & 4) at the NCAA tourney and am willing to pay for it. Anyone know which online ticket brokers may be better than others for having good seats available?

In a small market like St. Louis, ticket demand isn't nearly what it is in cities like Philadelphia and New York.  Your best bet is to secure tickets for the first day in advance and then scalp on the street near the MetroLink.  I've never had better tickets to the NCAAs at better prices than in St. Louis. 

Does anyone think I will be able to get 3 tickets together by buying them outside?  I am really looking for lower bowl tickets and have 3 upper bowl already reserved.  I haven't paid for the reserved tickets but have to confirm the purchase by Friday.  I have been to the finals in St. Louis multiple times but I can't remember how the view is from seats in the corners upper bowl (seats are in 308, first 2 rows).  Let me know if you guys have any better information.

In a small market like St. Louis, ticket demand isn't nearly what it is in cities like Philadelphia and New York.  Your best bet is to secure tickets for the first day in advance and then scalp on the street near the MetroLink.  I've never had better tickets to the NCAAs at better prices than in St. Louis. 

None of the online brokers have anything in the 100s for quarters and semis (rd. 3 & 4). You think we can scalp lower bowl outside of the stadium (assuming we're willing to pay)?