Sign in to follow this  
OtisCampbell

Delgado vs Nico

It was 3-2 Delgado (stall point against him). Delgado probably held on to the position because he losesloses 4-3 if he gives it up.

Nice win after giving up a first period td.

Hey Otis, everybody should start worrying about B1Gs first.

It was 3-2 with 30-40 seconds left, Nico put Delgado on his back. This would have made it 3-4 for the takedown, then at least 2 more backs IF Delgado gets off his back. So, I say it was 3-6 or 3-7 when Delgado finished counting ceiling tiles. Gas tank domination, yes, I agree.

A guy can't get away from that nutjob PSU announcer. Can still here him screaming his head off about insignificant points on the video feed.

You must lead a sad life....nothing better to do than bitch about anything PSU. Feel bad for you.

Delgado must be really pissed.

Especially as Delgado was up 3-0 and got caught in a scramble with 15 seconds to go in the match.

From PSU's scout.com page:

1st Period

No score yet, 1st minute of wrestling.

Delgado with a takedown, score is 2-0.

End of 1.

2nd Period

Delgado takes down.

Escape, now 3-0. Delgado has 46 sec RT.

3rd Period

Nico escape, before Delgado had RT, now 3-1.

Stall against Delgado.

Stall again, point Nico, now 3-2.

PINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NICO!!!!! Stacked him!!!!!!!

A guy can't get away from that nutjob PSU announcer. Can still here him screaming his head off about insignificant points on the video feed.

You must lead a sad life....nothing better to do than bitch about anything PSU. Feel bad for you.

Especially considering that Byers is an absolutely PHENOMENAL announcer. When you're a two-time defending champion, the haters will always be there.

To each his own. I think he would be a lot better if he would not get so worked up when nothing is going on.

It's called passion for the team he announces for and the sport of wrestling. We need more guys like Byers involved in this sport. He is very knowledgeable about the sport, and he lets his passions show. Honestly, only a PSU hater could find something negative about Byers. He's the best wrestling announcer I've heard, and I would say that if he were the Hawkeyes announcer.

Wow, with DT up 13-2 late in the third, he got reversed to his back and almost pinned. According to those watching (unfortunately, I am not), he may not have lasted much longer and was saved by the 3rd period whistle. Proof again that in this sport, anything can happen. He did hold on for the 13-7 win.

To each his own. I think he would be a lot better if he would not get so worked up when nothing is going on.

Just like Harry Carey , if you weren't a Cubs fan you didn't appreciate it, I know as a Cards fan I found him annoying for the same reasons as you stated. As a PSU fan it makes the radio broadcast exciting, and he is extremely good at his description of the action imo.

Taylor was trying for the TF and was almost caught, when you are always going for it like Taylor does it can happen.

Especially considering that Byers is an absolutely PHENOMENAL announcer. When you're a two-time defending champion, the haters will always be there.

You're not being nearly nice enough to Jeff Byers. In fact, there aren't enough nice words in the Oxford World Dictionary to say about Jeff Byers, and he calls it like he sees it.

Just like Harry Carey , if you weren't a Cubs fan you didn't appreciate it, I know as a Cards fan I found him annoying for the same reasons as you stated. As a PSU fan it makes the radio broadcast exciting, and he is extremely good at his description of the action imo.

Taylor was trying for the TF and was almost caught, when you are always going for it like Taylor does it can happen.

I knew Harry Carry, Byers you're no Harry Carry.

I knew Harry Carry, Byers you're no Harry Carry.

Yes, Byers is sober.