Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

West Virginia

Well I guess you did not read the now deleted posts and your the one looking for intenet drama and its fine if you want to take up for your buddy in WV but I will stick with what I said 8 plus of the best recruits gone !!!,and relatively ineffective freshman on a schedule like Mizzous facing 8 or so top 20 guys this yr ranked in rpi and with some wins over AQs I say relativly effective and would have been more effectctive witbout the debacle in.wv .

WHILE HENSON HAS FIVE YRS LOL BY SOME PEOPLES TIME FRAME TO GET IT TOGETHER HIS FRESHMAN WRESTLERS LAST YR ONLY HAD FIVE YRS TO WRESTLE PERIOD HIS MISTAKES COST THEM MORE THAN HIM .ASK ANY OF THE 8 .

I did read that 1 percent of all Anheiser Busch sales go to one town ..Morgantown it wouldnt be a stretch to think there was a party problem there .

A party problem at a large public university? I'm shocked, shocked. Next they'll be claiming a problem with old sofa and couch survival after big wins. Fake news, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swoopdown

No I didnt miss anything me being one of the leanest individuals to ever walk this planet at one time im used to ignorant comments made by jealous haters .lol it doesnt come in a bottle if it did u would have it and you never did.

No I didnt miss anything me being one of the leanest individuals to ever walk this planet at one time im used to ignorant comments made by jealous haters .lol it doesnt come in a bottle if it did u would have it and you never did.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang thanks it is throw back thursday I was in decent shape in the mug shot for a guy coming back from a Broken Neck but I have a few mugshots over the years disorderly conduct cops have a tendency to panic when they get around people with world class powerlifting totals lol and.people who have been 212 to 220 lbs under 3 percent bf who train world class athletes have a tendency to not fall for bs from trainers and coaches as well as collect idiot haters who follow them wherever they go hahaha.

You want to know the truth if a team or coach wants respect all they need do is be truthfull and check their egos and bring some order to their methods of training and kids would follow them anywhere but lie brag and down kids and everyone will leave you.And college wrestling rooms are for COLLEGE wrestlers .