Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

West Virginia

Dang thanks it is throw back thursday I was in decent shape in the mug shot for a guy coming back from a Broken Neck but I have a few mugshots over the years disorderly conduct cops have a tendency to panic when they get around people with world class powerlifting totals lol and.people who have been 212 to 220 lbs under 3 percent bf who train world class athletes have a tendency to not fall for bs from trainers and coaches as well as collect idiot haters who follow them wherever they go hahaha.

You want to know the truth if a team or coach wants respect all they need do is be truthfull and check their egos and bring some order to their methods of training and kids would follow them anywhere but lie brag and down kids and everyone will leave you.And college wrestling rooms are for COLLEGE wrestlers .

Mpire you knew someone would take it there eventually, right? You can't have not known.

Btw steph would have been a 3x state champ if he stayed at Moeller. Peace.

YES STEPHEN WOULD HAVE BEEN BUT Moeller would still never have a team state title like the one Steph led his team to state dual and team title.

Of course some scum would as I said im not worried about some rag tabloid site ran by foreign scumballs whos relatives are running around chopping of heads of Christians in.the middle east and if anyone falls for that crap that is started by haters im not to concerned with their thoughts .I on.the other hand could drop real info that would ruin people but do not because even they deserve better .Surprised all the wrestling going on and a thread of drama gossip and mudslinging gets so much attention looking forward to iowa this weekend :)

Well in a few years you will get your wish lol untill then if turdheads like you talk smack about someone knowing absolutely nothin about them I might talk trash or laugh at your ignorance .regardless I never posted on this thread till holes like you started talking crap about a good kid .

I finally couldn't stay on the sidelines any longer. Wrong! Nobody talked any crap about a good kid. The post was "has been unimpressive so far this season". That is true. That is not talking crap. If that's talking crap then you better go hide somewhere where there's no internet because it's going to get worse before it gets better. Simply calling a spade a spade is not bad-mouthing your kid or anybody's kid.

Well in a few years you will get your wish lol untill then if turdheads like you talk smack about someone knowing absolutely nothin about them I might talk trash or laugh at your ignorance .regardless I never posted on this thread till holes like you started talking crap about a good kid .

I finally couldn't stay on the sidelines any longer. Wrong! Nobody talked any crap about a good kid. The post was "has been unimpressive so far this season". That is true. That is not talking crap. If that's talking crap then you better go hide somewhere where there's no internet because it's going to get worse before it gets better. Simply calling a spade a spade is not bad-mouthing your kid or anybody's kid.

Hahahah let...me tell you it aint gettin worse as a Matter of fact it will only get better .

And calling someone a wv ky doormat or whatever is knocking a kid and what you.say is.unimpressive I say was very impressive for a freshman in his situation.now since you have issues set back and.watch as it improves exponentially pal worry about connor.

Edited by MACTruck

Hahahah let... tell you it aint gbetterttttno worse as a Matter of fact it will only get better .

And calling someone a wv ky doormat or whatever is knocking a kid and what you.say is.unimpressive I say was very impressive for a freshman in his situation.now since you have issues set back and.watch as it improves exponentially pal worry about connor.

Huh?

Edited by steen-hooph

WVU qualified 2 for NCAA. WVU is situated in a wrestling hotbed and placed 7th in conference behind South Dakota and North Dakota State. They did place higher than Air Force, Utah Valley and Northern Colorado so, congrats on that.

Well the rest of the wrestling world finally got to see who Mac Truck, Achilles, Phenom X2, Massive, etc., etc. etc. really is. I am pretty sure he is PD II's brother separated at birth. The biggest difference is PD III, is actually pretty good. Being from Southwest Ohio / Northern Kentucky we have put up with his ramblings for years. Any time something doesn't go his way there is always an excuse. Let's look back at some of them. Coaches, injury, racist ref, son's girlfriend, coaches, wife, horses (spent too much on their medication), coaches, cheating ref, rankers, coaches. Anyone see a common theme here? Wherever he has taken his sons, chaos has ensued. Took his poor kids to 4 different high schools. Moeller OH (left because of coaches), Reading OH (left because of coaches), Grant County KY (left because of coaches) and finally Campbell County KY. Stayed there, not sure why. Maybe because there were a lot of parents there that cared about all of the kids and supported his family tremendously. That he would come on here and throw out allegations about a team that gave his son a shot just may be his lowest point yet. I can guarantee you Sammy knew exactly what he was doing when he agreed to his release. Mac Truck may have know what he was doing as well. His son does not make it to the big show coming out of the Big 12. Kind of like why he moved to Kentucky. Both son's were very good in high school, but would not have been a 4 time undefeated state champ wrestling in Ohio.

So I ask the wrestling community to not look down on Southwest Ohio and Kentucky wrestling because of this one individual. There is another kid from his same high school who is very humble, hard working and his dad makes no excuses. His name is Sean Fausz and wrestles for NC State. You also have Joey Ward from Cincinnati who wrestles for North Carolina. Please look at these guys when you judge the area, not some lunatic.

CAMEL PRIDE .im confused 189 and 0 the loss your talking about the whole country cried foul sooooo .and your welcome for the rings sorry your kids didnt live up to your expectations and your wife or boyfriend has not relieved you of whatever tensions you have not that I blame them .Seans a great wrestler hope he likes his state ring Ward is a great wrestler to and enjoyed all the times Steph wrestled him and.was in the same tournaments as he was in jr high and High School doubt he enjoyed it as much as we did lol.

READ Jake Smith was banged up hope he is ok he is stand up guy and mat warrior.

GOOD THING NO ONE SAW ME ON.THE GRASSY KNOLL HAHAHA