zonaclone

Thread for NCAA tickets for sale

You need to stop bumping and start heading to the aftermarket sites. Quick advice for those searching... three different pools of seats expending depending on the site you are searching:

StubHub
PrimeSports (official NCAA resale site)
Sites displaying same listings (e.g., SeatGeek, TicketCity, TickPick, Vivid Seats, etc)

Only difference between those listed in group #3 is service fees & shipping.

After snoozing & losing 2x for a decent All-Session packet over the weekend, I just pieced together a nice 'a la carte' package within the past hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

You need to stop bumping and start heading to the aftermarket sites. Quick advice for those searching... three different pools of seats expending on the site you are searching:

StubHub

Sites displaying same listings (e.g., SeatGeek, TicketCity, TickPick, Vivid Seats, etc)

After snoozing & losing 2x for a decent All-Session packet over the weekend, I just pieced together a nice 'a la carte' package within the past hour.

I did similar approach - bought round 2 and 6 thru broker and am hoping to scalp lower bowl for 3-5. FWIW, stubhub was wildly overpriced compared to vivid seats and primesports. Vivid seats had lower bowl for close to face (but not on the ends).

You need to stop bumping and start heading to the aftermarket sites. Quick advice for those searching... three different pools of seats expending depending on the site you are searching:

StubHub

BUMP!!!