zonaclone

Thread for NCAA tickets for sale

I have a great extra seat for Session 1:

Sec 117

Row J

Seat 13

Price:

$75 if sent Priority Mail (will work for sales through noon Monday, Pacific time)

$85 if FedEx or UPS (will work through noon Tuesday, Pacific time)

PM if interested. Edited by lu_alum

3 All Session tickets together in Section 123. Each ticket includes  The NCAA Experience Pass.

• Access to the Official NCAA Fan Experience
    • Official NCAA Wrestling Championships Fan Experience features light hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, entertainment and more. Open prior to each session
Edited by hasbeen167

I have 1 All session lower bowl ticket for sale. I will be in St. Louis late Wednesday night and would meet you before session one Thursday. I will sell for face value. Send me an email pfeifferca3@gmail.com.

3 All Session tickets together in Section 123. Each ticket includes The NCAA Experience Pass.

• Access to the Official NCAA Fan Experience
  • Official NCAA Wrestling Championships Fan Experience features light hors d'oeuvres, cash bar, entertainment and more. Open prior to each session

pmd you

Edited by neverbackdown135

You folks posting your phone number on here are very interesting to me ....... something I would not do.  Don't bots screen scape this stuff and can't it be used nefariously? Not sure how but it seems like a bad idea.

DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR SECTION ROW AND SEAT NUMBER!

Fake tickets were printed using this information and sold outside Madison Square Garden. There are trolls on this board - look for people who just joined or who have no posts!

I know from buying fake tickets at MSG last year for the Semi Finals.

DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR SECTION ROW AND SEAT NUMBER!

Fake tickets were printed using this information and sold outside Madison Square Garden. There are trolls on this board - look for people who just joined or who have no posts!

I know from buying fake tickets at MSG last year for the Semi Finals.

I plan to scalp for a few rounds. Any advice on how to make sure I don't make the same mistake you did?

I have two upper level ALL SESSION tickets willing to sell for half price.  Let me know if you are interested. I will deliver the tickets to the arena tomorrow prior to the session starting or can make other arrangements if necessary. 

I have two upper level ALL SESSION tickets willing to sell for half price.  Let me know if you are interested. I will deliver the tickets to the arena tomorrow prior to the session starting or can make other arrangements if necessary. 

Sent you a PM.