Wait, wasn't watching. Was there a review and I Jo called for stalling for hanging on leg? 1 pt to Masa? I missed it but I saw the score was 4-3. Anyone?

That's exactly what happened. He took him down and pushed him out. One stall. He was on the legs with 6 seconds left. Got a 5 count. Second stall and the point.

I'm a UW fan and I hate to agree but I thought both stall calls on Zeke were correct. UW might have a legitimate beef on the 1st stall call, but the one to end the match you can't really get around. It was the right call. Sucks to end that way. In any case, I'd rather have Zeke lose to Massa now and Zeke get him back in the NCAA's. Massa has beat him 3x times this year and I think Jordan is too good of a wrestler to have it happen 4x in a row. 

Scramble scramble scramble!!!  Nickal with high pace on bottom.  But Marin able to stalemeate it.

30 sec of RT now.    Escape awarded as they go out.  3-3.  

1min to go in 2nd now.  Nickal moving forward.  Martin needs to watch the stall.  As I type this sweet double TD by Martin!!

5-3.  Wow!!

Nickal up and now released.  5-4 Martin.  1:01 RT.  Going into third!

Martin down.  Out.    Bo fires, misses.  

Martin in ... has leg.  Scramble.  HOlding on now.  Stalemate.  1 min to go.  Winning 6-4.  WOW!!

Nickal actually looks a little tired.  We shall see.  35 to go.  Super duck by Bo but Martin steps aside.  Bo in!!!   UPPER body!!!

MARTIN WINS!!!  WOW!!!!

Martin is a clutch mofo, man. I did not expect that although I did think the match would get closer every time they wrestled this year.

The question to me is 184 a 3 man race now or was it always a one horse race....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk