He's been beaten twice by Martin in the past year, including the most important match.

Show some class, and accept Martin just may be the better wrestler.

NO way Martin is the better wrestler. Bo owns a 4-2 record against him. I hope they get seeded on the same side! I wanna see another match. But has Martin ever wrestled Dean? I want to see that also.

NO way Martin is the better wrestler. Bo owns a 4-2 record against him. I hope they get seeded on the same side! I wanna see another match. But has Martin ever wrestled Dean? I want to see that also.[/quot

I said maybe, but Martin has the ad the advantage in the postseason.

I'm sure he's happy with the two wins he has, and wouldn't trade for the PSU kid's four wins.

NO way Martin is the better wrestler. Bo owns a 4-2 record against him. I hope they get seeded on the same side! I wanna see another match. But has Martin ever wrestled Dean? I want to see that also.

Martin got smoked by Dean at National Duals.  But he is a gamer.  He beat Bo tonight IMHO, better than the finals last year. 

Where does Nickal get seeded now? MyMar has losses all over the place.

This weight deserves be run like Olympic qualifiers for medal winners - Dean gets #1 and all byes until the finals. The rest of the field is unseeded. There is a performance gap between the rest of the field and Dean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have wrestled twice this season. At the all star dual and then during the nwca national duals. Dean won by major the first time I think by like 10. Then 10-5

Goodness I just watched the Dean vs Martin match. didn't know they wrestled. Nevermind...no way is Martin getting by Dean. And Marting has a bunch of loses I see. My guess would be 4 seed. Nickal stays #2 or #3. So Martin gets Dean in semis. 

Edited by PRyan2012

If Martin beats Brooks, he won't be seeded 4th. How can boyd be seeded 2nd with that loss to Brooks and Bo?

Yeah he will. Boyd has lost to dean x2 brooks and nickal. Martin has lost to dean nickal brooks macchiavello renda dechow and zavatsky.

And I edited my post saying that was dumb and Bowill still get the 2 seed.

Edited by rcoates1

I went into the future and got the final team scores

Penn State 137

Ohio State 135.5

Iowa 105.5

I was fairly generous with Penn States points and bonus

Ohio State needs NaTo, MyMar, and Snyder win to have a chance. If BoJo beats Hall that should seal it. 

He's been beaten twice by Martin in the past year, including the most important match.

Show some class, and accept Martin just may be the better wrestler.

Bo has won 3 of 5 and had bonus points against him so sure Martin is worlds better than Bo.