MyMar gets TONS of credit. Wrestled an awesome match.  I felt like he backed a bit too much but then he'd fire in.  I was very impressed.

That is what I see too. It can be very effective. Make the guy chase a while and then shoot in really hard is a good game plan. 

Bo likes to throw, but Martin is better at throwing.  That bear hug was awesome by Myles. 

That brought me out of my chair. I don't know if that was a confidence booster for Martin, but it sure as hell was for me as a fan.

Your team is wrestling really well, Steve. They are primed to win and will be very deserving.

The Big Ten semis was Ohio State's best round of the year (one of the best in their history?). Really great.

But, more rounds to go in 2017 starting tomorrow.

The Big Ten semis was Ohio State's best round of the year (one of the best in their history?). Really great.

I think you win tommorrow. Just stating what seems obvious.

This will make NCAA's all the more interesting.

Won basically all of the close matches. Ryan fought for a lot of points that round. Edited by MadMardigain

I'm a UW fan and I hate to agree but I thought both stall calls on Zeke were correct. UW might have a legitimate beef on the 1st stall call, but the one to end the match you can't really get around. It was the right call. Sucks to end that way. In any case, I'd rather have Zeke lose to Massa now and Zeke get him back in the NCAA's. Massa has beat him 3x times this year and I think Jordan is too good of a wrestler to have it happen 4x in a row.

Massa owns him right now and wouldn't be surprised if Zeke even makes it to the semi finals 

I went into the future and got the final team scores

Penn State 137

Ohio State 135.5

Iowa 105.5

I was fairly generous with Penn States points and bonus

Ohio State needs NaTo, MyMar, and Snyder win to have a chance. If BoJo beats Hall that should seal it. 

Replace the squawkeyes with Oklahoma State.