Do you have to have BIG Ten plus to watch this? I can't just watch it with my subscription to BIG ten network for through BTN2go?

You can watch Session 4 on BTN+ with your BTN subscription because its on both BTN and BTN+... but not Sessions I, II, and II because they are BTN+ only. (The + stands for + more $!)

Wanzek with a very impressive counter TD off a very aggressive Joseph.  

But ... Joseph turning it on.  Really like this guy.  Has a ton of fire.  Fits the Penn State Nolf / Nickal model well.

Edited by nom

I Jordan rode Hughes for 1:46 to close out period 1. Hughes rides I Jordan for 30 seconds and literally has him on his knees trying to turn Jordan while he rides with legs in and the ref calls him for stalling. Amazing. What is Hughes supposed to do? 

Will Bo Nickal be pissed?  Emery Parker (ILL) will find out.

Hard snaps by Nickal.  Goes in but misses.   Parker goes in, Nickal reaches over, gets ankle, TD.  Choosing to ride.  2 pt tilt.

Parker to feet, Nickal looks at corner, releases.  Some scrambling.  Bo reaches in, Parker jumps away.  Huh, period ends 4-1.  Expected more from Nickal to be honest.  Still 2 periods to go.  Nickal down, to feet, tries to whip Parker around but no go.  But now out.  

I will ask, is Nickal an elite Takedown guy?  I'm not seeing it.  He can counter TDs to cradles.  We've seen that.  But is he awesome on own offense?  He's made many attempts here and has been fought off.

5-1 with 40 sec to go in 2nd.  Parker in deep but Nickal defends ... continuing, Nickal gets the counter TD.

Goes along with my point -- good / great counters.  But not as good at own offense. Hmmmmmmmm

Edited by nom

Again, gets in deep with 1 min to go in third but can't finish.  Interesting.

Parker in deep but Bo is able to wrap him up for 0.  Bo wins 8-2.

Curious on other's thoughts.  Not seeing Bo as a TD stud.  Off own offense?  Am I wrong?  Could be.

I Jordan rode Hughes for 1:46 to close out period 1. Hughes rides I Jordan for 30 seconds and literally has him on his knees trying to turn Jordan while he rides with legs in and the ref calls him for stalling. Amazing. What is Hughes supposed to do? 

Break him down flat.

WOW! Rodriguez with the pin. Big points for tOSU. 

Penn State has so many pins in that round. No shame in Nickal not getting the pin. Parker is damn good.

Cutch didnt wrestle well. Jimmy didn't qualify for NCAAs...he will get at large (7 spots I think?)

The finals are going to be very interesting. 

Micah needs to avoid getting teched/pinned

Nato has to win

BoJo needs to not get majored at the very least, if not win (could come down to this, depending on how PEnn State and tOSU do in the 3rd place matches)

Myles beating brooks would go a long way as well

Penn State has so many pins in that round. No shame in Nickal not getting the pin. Parker is damn good.

Cutch didnt wrestle well. Jimmy didn't qualify for NCAAs...he will get at large (7 spots I think?)

Big 10 has 9 allocations at 141 Edited by WrestlingFan89

Jimmy qualified.  Nine at 141

Big Ten (9): Ashnault, Thorn, McCrystal, Gulibon, Carton, Pletcher, Gasca, Martin, Profaci

the 10th place finisher, Profaci or Carton, will need a wildcard

Edited by gromit

The finals are going to be very interesting. 

Micah needs to avoid getting teched/pinned

Nato has to win

BoJo needs to not get majored at the very least, if not win (could come down to this, depending on how PEnn State and tOSU do in the 3rd place matches)

Myles beating brooks would go a long way as well

So you're thinking that Ohio State needs to wrestle well and win the matches they have a decent shot at winning?

5noHKsb.jpg