Sign in to follow this  
Bdwakadld

Flo eiwa

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but the eiwa broadcast plagued with problems for me again, tried watching on my iPad, laptop and even my phone to no avail.

Anybody else having problems?

Watching on applet TV app and it's clear as day. Beautiful. Even the PSU/OSU match came ok for me on the Apple TV app.

Wondering if the majority of the problems are coming from the website?

Hope you get it straightened out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but the eiwa broadcast plagued with problems for me again, tried watching on my iPad, laptop and even my phone to no avail.

During the 125 finals match it was repeatedly cutting away to a random camera pointed at an empty mat for about 30 seconds at a time. Missed about the half the match because of it.

Watching on applet TV app and it's clear as day. Beautiful. Even the PSU/OSU match came ok for me on the Apple TV app.

Wondering if the majority of the problems are coming from the website?

Hope you get it straightened out

What source were you feeding to the Apple TV App?

Watching on my MacBook, I rarely had any issues.  On my iPad, there were times that it went "off live" and I'd get the beginning of the stream (hence the empty mat).  Clicking on "Live" brought it back to, well, live.

They had issues with the Mat 1 video during the first session, but not after that.

What source were you feeding to the Apple TV App?

Not sure what you mean? I have the latest gen appletv. I have it hooked up via hdmi to my tv.

It runs off wifi. I have it set for the 5g as I heard that works well with the Apple TV

Hope that helps. I'm not most computer literate