Sign in to follow this  
Ih8tdahawkiz

Potential Seeds 141

I think this is how 141 gets seeded but I would be surprised if the podium looks like this. Not a ton of separation after Heil.

1) Heil OkSt

2) Jack NCST

3) McKenna Stan

4) Kolodzik Prin

5) Ashnault Rutg

6) DiCamillo Virg

7) Ward NC

8) Meredith Wyo OR Eirmann Miz

I think Eierman will get the 8 seed over Meredith.  Eierman is 4-3 against common opponents vs Meredith 3-7.  They lost by similar margins to Heil, and DiCamillo, but Eierman TF OkSt backup while Meredith lost.  Eierman was also a conference champ and has a better win %.  Not that there's much difference between 8 and 9 though.  That should be a great match if it happens.

I think this is how 141 gets seeded but I would be surprised if the podium looks like this. Not a ton of separation after Heil.

1) Heil OkSt

2) Jack NCST

3) McKenna Stan

4) Kolodzik Prin

5) Ashnault Rutg

6) DiCamillo Virg

7) Ward NC

8) Meredith Wyo OR Eirmann Miz

I would agree with the top 5 with any of these guys able to go all the way

Gulibon hard to figure and I would not write him off just yet from the podium - could be dangerous for someone in the top 8

The quarters and semis will be great - I like Ashnault

I think Eierman will get the 8 seed over Meredith.  Eierman is 4-3 against common opponents vs Meredith 3-7.  They lost by similar margins to Heil, and DiCamillo, but Eierman TF OkSt backup while Meredith lost.  Eierman was also a conference champ and has a better win %.  Not that there's much difference between 8 and 9 though.  That should be a great match if it happens.

all true but gotta acknowledge that Eierman winning his conference was a little easier than Meredith winning his. agreed a great match up if they end up 8/9 and meet in rd of 16. 

Too bad Gasca III hurt his shoulder in BIGs. He was really coming on. And I think would hav made a good run at Getting the 1st place ribbon Sunday. Hope he heals. Chandler has a good one there.

I knew I wasn't the only one that noticed that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk