Joe24

Most Likely to Bonus in Finals-Top 3

Nolf most likely to bonus.

Snyder is next most likely... even tho Medbery showed he could "keep it close", Snyder and Tervel are working on EXACTLY THAT... literally... right now... (and Tom Ryan knows he needs bonus pts at every opportunity)

Zain is probably next, and "least most likely", due to the presence of Collica, who has shown multiple times that he can keep it close.

I think Kyle Snyder takes it to his opponent big time. No close match but a dominant statement that may well be a tech fall. I bet Kyle pours it on and tries to wipe out the field with the finals a match worthy of a World Champion.

I think Kyle Snyder takes it to his opponent big time. No close match but a dominant statement that may well be a tech fall. I bet Kyle pours it on and tries to wipe out the field with the finals a match worthy of a World Champion.

I'm sure if you want to make a bet with wrestlingnerd and put some money on the Kyle Snyder tech fall Over Medbery you could get a $1000 bet on that.

Edited by bigtenfan

I don't see any bonus matches in the finals. I think Nolf is the likeliest candidate to bonus his opponent in the finals, but don't think it's likely. I think Kemmerer can keep it to a decision. Plus, Iowa guys tend to show up at NCAAs. Maybe Gilman can get a bonus win in the finals too, he's been pretty dominant this year.

I don't think Snyder will bonus Medbery. He bitched about Medbery's strength/size after their last match (plus, Medbery must have built some confidence after keeping it relatively close against Snyder, who he thinks is amazing) and said some of his stuff didn't work. Kyle isn't unbeatable, either.

Zain is awesome, but there are a couple other potential finalists that know how to shut him down (mostly). I see him thrashing people until the finals though.

I don't see any bonus matches in the finals. I think Nolf is the likeliest candidate to bonus his opponent in the finals, but don't think it's likely. I think Kemmerer can keep it to a decision. Plus, Iowa guys tend to show up at NCAAs. Maybe Gilman can get a bonus win in the finals too, he's been pretty dominant this year.

I don't think Snyder will bonus Medbery. He bitched about Medbery's strength/size after their last match (plus, Medbery must have built some confidence after keeping it relatively close against Snyder, who he thinks is amazing) and said some of his stuff didn't work. Kyle isn't unbeatable, either.

Zain is awesome, but there are a couple other potential finalists that know how to shut him down (mostly). I see him thrashing people until the finals though.

You lost me at "Snyder bitched about.."

I saw the interview after the match.  How is that bitching or complaining?  What in God's name are you blabbering about?  He wasn't criticizing Medberry, he was showing respect for his opponent.  Someone with the attitude you're attributing to him, that he bitches about opponents and has a negative perspective re: challenges, would not be capable of winning a World and Olympic championship.  Snyder did it at 19.  Give me a break dude.

I saw the interview after the match.  How is that bitching or complaining?  What in God's name are you blabbering about?  He wasn't criticizing Medberry, he was showing respect for his opponent.  Someone with the attitude you're attributing to him, that he bitches about opponents and has a negative perspective re: challenges, would not be capable of winning a World and Olympic championship.  Snyder did it at 19.  Give me a break dude.

Don't get your panties in a bind, jeez.

"Iowa guys tend to show up at NCAAs."

​They went 0-3 last year and Sorenson got majored.

I would say it is safe to say they stepped up to make the finals. They definitely were not a favorite in any of the finals matches. In fact, Gilman was the only one that really had a realistic chance to win and he did not match up well with Megaludis at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk