fullnelson

How many NCAAs have you attended

Been to several- witnessed ISU end Iowa streak of 9 straight NCAA championship at university of md in 1987. Witnessed Pat Smith's 4th NCAA championship at UNC in 1994. Witnessed Cael Sanderson's fourth NCAA championship in Albany, ny. (Including famous Rohn pin) last was in St. Louis - Logan Stieber's first NCAA championship. Been using the espn network since then. However, hopes to go up to Cleveland st next year.

My 17th in the last 18 years since St. Louis first hosted in 2000. Missed Albany.

2000 was an exciting introduction as Missouri HS legends Scott Schatzman and TJ Hill were both AA's.

Best Experiences : Philly, Okie City, NYC (but expensive)

Worst : Auburn Hills (by far), Des Moines, Kansas City

Not looking forward to Cleveland after being there multiple times for Senior Nationals.

My 17th in the last 18 years since St. Louis first hosted in 2000. Missed Albany.

2000 was an exciting introduction as Missouri HS legends Scott Schatzman and TJ Hill were both AA's.

Best Experiences : Philly, Okie City, NYC (but expensive)

Worst : Auburn Hills (by far), Des Moines, Kansas City

Not looking forward to Cleveland after being there multiple times for Senior Nationals.

Wow, we started the same year and did them all + Albany.  I would rate Best/Worst pretty much the same as well, but Albany for Des Moines in the worst category.   I  like the cut of your jib...