Gasman

2018 Championship tickets - where to buy

So does anyone know what is the official ticket site for purchasing 2018 championship tickets?  NCAA website says tickets on sale Wednesday but doesn't specify Ticketmaster, Quicken Loans Arena box office, etc.  In past years I'd say 90% of the time it's Ticketmaster but does anyone know for sure? I know there are always the alternate routes such as buying outside the arena, Stub Hub, or through a school's booster club but I really am just looking for where to buy online when they go on sale Wednesday morning.  Thanks in advance and everyone enjoy the upcoming tournament!

I tried this one year and called the second they went on sale. There were no lower bowl tickets available. Not sure but I think The NWCA and certain schools already have the rights to them. You might be able to get them through the NWCA if you are a member. I don't know any of this for sure I just know I tried one year and only upper bowl tickets were available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the top ten teams from last year are allotted the lower bowl seats............ that the ncaa doesn't take.

I donate to V.Tech for the opportunity to buy tickets from them. Most, if not all, lower bowl teams do this pay to play arrangement.