Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Gable Stevenson commitment

I wonder whether being Snyder's TD dummy actually benefits the dummy. Maybe better to roll with a human until you're close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what backups are for.

Anyway, getting taken to the woodshed on a daily basis didn't seem to hurt Kollin Moore any.

Anyway, getting taken to the woodshed on a daily basis didn't seem to hurt Kollin Moore any.

True. Besides knowing you can give up double digit TDs in 7 minutes and live to wrestle another day probably translates into a valuable life skill for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well apparently that argument didn't put Ohio State in his top 3.

I know being from Tennessee puts me at a disadvantage but I am able to read. I knew Ohio State was not one of his final choices. I was simply making a comment as people do on a message board or Forum if you prefer

Don't mind headshuck.  He's just feeling a little big for his britches since his team seems poised to finally land an elite level recruit for the first time in 30 years (all numbers approximate).

At Minny, it's not about landing elite recruits, which they can do in bunches (note Larry Early and Fredy Stroker both wrestled in Flo's Who's Number One). It's about keeping them, so headshuck will need to worry for at least two more years, if not three despite Gable's "big" announcement today, an announcement that has about as much suspense as Daton Fix's.

At Minny, it's not about landing elite recruits, which they can do in bunches (note Larry Early and Fredy Stroker both wrestled in Flo's Who's Number One). It's about keeping them, so headshuck will need to worry for at least two more years, if not three despite Gable's "big" announcement today, an announcement that has about as much suspense as Daton Fix's.

I should have also thrown in a shot about finally being able to keep a homecooked recruit in-state.

You will stop at nothing to build this up for a possible huge disappointment. I could easily see Gable galavanting over to PSU yet.

I suppose he's big and bad enough to not get lynched by a mob of Minny fans while seated next to them, but I'll bet you $1,000 he goes Minny and spot you 3:1 odds. Are you chicken or game?