BigTimeFan

NCAA 2017 Session III Thread (Quarterfinals)

That was such a bad effort by Dean. It reminded me "Bad Dean" from the last couple of years. Talk about bad timing for Bad Dean to rear his ugly head this year. A win is a win, but he has to redeem himself in the semis or there's this thing called confidence....

That said, Dake won his semis 1-0 before he beat DT in the finals, so who knows. The NCAAs are such a unique event with so many twists and turns.

That was such a bad effort by Dean. It reminded me "Bad Dean" from the last couple of years. Talk about bad timing for Bad Dean to rear his ugly head this year. A win is a win, but he has to redeem himself in the semis or there's this thing called confidence....

That said, Dake won his semis 1-0 before he beat DT in the finals, so who knows. The NCAAs are such a unique event with so many twists and turns.

I don't know what it is about Dechow but Dean has never beat him by large margins. I was truly nervous when the bracket came out.

Kollin Moore dominated Weigel. Oklahoma State has to be wondering about their ever diminishing chances.

Cutch takes PSU's 2nd loss. 

OSU is every man for themselves right now.

The mat 6 announcer had a live mic during a break just now and went off about the ridiculous language used by the tOSU coaches.  He commented on it in the match too.  I didn't think they were that type.

Anyone still think Dean bumps up and beats Cox?

On a bad day for him no. But on his best day and Cox his worst day yes. We get caught up in people's zenith and nadir when we should be looking at the everyday Gabe Dean vs. The everyday Jayden Cox. And I agree Cox would win. Sorry voice texting again

I don't know what it is about Dechow but Dean has never beat him by large margins. I was truly nervous when the bracket came out.

Didn't Dean blitz him at an All-Star a couple of years ago? Or something like that. There was one match where Dean won very decisively. But you're right, the rest were all super close.