Sign in to follow this  
Perry

Gilman

Listen to his interview on IA Wrestle. He is without a doubt the biggest tool of his generation. Zero respect for his opponents and represents our sport very poorly. Questions if his opponent has the balls to face him again (a direct quote) and says he is probably crying in his closet over the loss.

My favorite, though, is him saying others using head taps against him is dirty but it's okay when he does it because he uses it as a set up. I would really love to see this kid get his butt handed the him. I really wonder if he tries to throw down if it happens, though. Not quite no class, but about as close as you can realistically get.

Listen to his interview on IA Wrestle. He is without a doubt the biggest tool of his generation. Zero respect for his opponents and represents our sport very poorly. Questions if his opponent has the balls to face him again (a direct quote) and says he is probably crying in his closet over the loss.

My favorite, though, is him saying others using head taps against him is dirty but it's okay when he does it because he uses it as a set up. I would really love to see this kid get his butt handed the him. I really wonder if he tries to throw down if it happens, though. Not quite no class, but about as close as you can realistically get.

LOL.

this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big deal. 

Palacio is what that interview sounds like from a smart kid.  Gilman is what that interview sounds like from a not so smart kid.

Both are obnoxious and both are right.  I'm not going to get up in arms about it just because Gilman isn't as good at the schtick.  

Edited by boconnell