Heil

Zain

Nolf

Imar

Hall

Bo

Cox

Snyder

Hall and Bo are razor thin margins so I wouldn't wager a lot on either. I like Hall just because he gets the job done and BoJo just hasn't impressed. That said, Bo is ginormous. Bo Nickal looks good and Gabe Dean looks progressively worse. Date with destiny. 

Hall and Bo are razor thin margins so I wouldn't wager a lot on either. I like Hall just because he gets the job done and BoJo just hasn't impressed. That said, Bo is ginormous. Bo Nickal looks good and Gabe Dean looks progressively worse. Date with destiny. 

BoJo will be very big tonight. While I agree he hasn't impressed (by his high standards), he still beat everyone in front of him, including Hall at B1G. What does that tell you?

You could replace "Bo  Nickal" with DT and "Gabe Dean" with Dake in your penultimate sentence and be exactly right. Dake won his semis by 1-0, if I recall correctly. And look what happened. 

Not trying to argue. Just bored waiting here for the finals to start.

BoJo will be very big tonight. While I agree he hasn't impressed (by his high standards), he still beat everyone in front of him, including Hall at B1G. What does that tell you?

You could replace "Bo  Nickal" with DT and "Gabe Dean" with Dake in your penultimate sentence and be exactly right. Dake won his semis by 1-0, if I recall correctly. And look what happened. 

Not trying to argue. Just bored waiting here for the finals to start.

Regarding Hall: That's the argument for him winning, which I basically agree with. It's a close call but Hall has this ability to win like almost no one out there. Regarding Dean vs Nickal it's a little different than Dake vs Taylor because there was the all star match in their history. Dean and Nickal wrestled only once before and that was in freestyle and Dean one a close one. But neither was nearly as good as they are today so I kind of discount it. Nickal is a wrestler whose highs are higher and lows are lower than most anyone else so if Dean is laggard I think Nickal can do it. But like I said, I don't have a heck of a lot of conviction.