Sign in to follow this  
cangemi

Throw me

That is the basic difference in coaching from Brands to Cael.

Brands seems to be an awful lot about him.

Cael is about his wrestlers.

Or you just want to twist it that way.  

Cael had a funny TV interview where he was in the stands by himself and said his team all fled because the cameras were coming.  I could twist that and say Cael was trying to hog the spotlight.  But that would be ridiculous and untrue.  It would be me trying to twist facts to fit a story I already decided to tell regardless of truth.  Like you trying to twist this.  Win with class.  Like Cael and the entire PSU team do.  Don't come trying to demean and attack one of the very few celebrations that didn't belong to you.  

Brands did nothing wrong here and only those with an axe to grind are seeing something else.

No problem with what Brands did. You win a national championship as a wrestler or coach, you're filled with emotion and at that point any celebration is warranted and deserved.

For people to even bring it up are people that just can't enjoy the moment for other people.

Great win for Clark! I loved Brands emotion and scripted or not, who cares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that don't know, throwing your coach after winning a big match is common in international wrestling.

We've also seen in the recent past, coaches stripping down , center mat in protest of a call they view as bad.   Brands is known all too well for his antics while arguing and complaining about calls.   If he's going to take up that tradition  of stripping down in front of everyone, I should hope he works on his tan.       

We've also seen in the recent past, coaches stripping down , center mat in protest of a call they view as bad.   Brands is known all too well for his antics while arguing and complaining about calls.   If he's going to take up that tradition  of stripping down in front of everyone, I should hope he works on his tan.       

Cletus, you may have missed it, but the Brands brothers were recently working on their tans at the local swimming pool.  Unfortunately, it was an indoor pool.  Perhaps they should just borrow a couple of tanning beds from Ohio State.

Edited by HurricaneWrestling

Having commandeered a single TV amongst twenty (playing mediocre basketball) that little throw did garner some interest from the pedestrians. "Wait, what's going on there?" was mumbled around.

I had finished my last drink well before Nickal's win, so we got up to leave pretty quickly, and when I turned around I saw that most everyone in that half of the place had been watching that single TV. I'm not giving Brands credit for that, but it did pique some interest.