Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingFan89

Cruz would have majored Suriano

Too bad Suriano was injured and we didn't get to see it.

With a bum ankle...sure. 

Healthy?  Not a chance in he11. Suriano beat both Cruz and Lizak this season.  He was on his way to putting one on Piccinini as well until the injury.

This has to be a low point for PSU haters. PSU just dominated the field. Wins team title by 40 points, wins 5 individual championships and the ONLY thing the haters can come up with is picking on the one injured PSU starter that couldn't compete in the tourney. Get real.

You're making asses of yourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to be a low point for PSU haters. PSU just dominated the field. Wins team title by 40 points, wins 5 individual championships and the ONLY thing the haters can come up with is picking on the one injured PSU starter that couldn't compete in the tourney. Get real.

You are doing a pretty good job yourself

oops, I didn't read...

Edited by Chrissn2001

No the issue is PSU fans taking credit from national champion Darian Cruz and national runner-up Ethan Lizak who are making asses of themselves.

No.  The reinforcement for me hating their fans (not the wrestlers) was last night during the team awards ceremonies.  Here's how it played out...

Immediately after the last match PSU has awarded the team trophy - I assume this had to do with the ESPN broadcast.

After what seemed to be an eternity... (perhaps 20 minutes?), the 184 guys got their awards.  Mind you, everyone was walking around the floor at that time beginning to clean up.  Honestly can't remember if 184 was awarded before or after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams.   

Anyway... PSU had already been awarded their team trophy about 20 min earlier... tOSU was awarded their team trophy & their proud fans yelled out "O-H..." to the team, who responded, "I-O".  PSU fans felt it necessary to one-up them be starting a "We Are..." chant.  Assholes.

Edited by lu_alum

With a bum ankle...sure. 

Healthy?  Not a chance in he11. Suriano beat both Cruz and Lizak this season.  He was on his way to putting one on Piccinini as well until the injury.

That's not how I remember it. I remember a heavily favored Suriano barely holding his own against Piccininni, Then he got hurt.

lu, did you see Cruz jump in Cael's arms and thank him for keeping the bracket in place?  

Didn't matter.  If you'll look at my other pre-tourney posts, I stated that I saw Cruz as being the only legitimate threat to Gilman.

Edited by lu_alum