gallison

Mizzou - Next Year

The key to getting a 6th year of eligibility is to document the injuries properly.  My understanding is that if the staff documented injuries that occurred during the traditional redshirt year, as well as (in Miklus' case) this year, then they can meet the "missed most of two seasons" for medical reasons standard.  That is the case with Miklus.  He will be a Senior next year, and won't find out until after the season if his application for a 6th year will be approved.

MYERS had 3 titles in Virginia beach and a runner up along with an NHSCA wrestler of the year award A FLO TITLE 4 undefeated state runs a double AA at 220 and a Hvy AA his sr yr losing by 1 to Odigizuhwa who teched and pinned Vough the same.tournament

3 undefeated runs at nat duals and.a189 and 0 record with over 100 of those wins in Ohio.

I thought Austin improved greatly during the season up and down some same as the reat of the team and he was the only Tiger to start every dual and.tournamnt on the schedule and when everyone counted him out at the MAC he came through and earned his spot beating the 1 seed and another qualifier doing it.

Good luck to anyone wanting his spot.

MYERS had 3 titles in Virginia beach and a runner up along with an NHSCA wrestler of the year award A FLO TITLE 4 undefeated state runs a double AA at 220 and a Hvy AA his sr yr losing by 1 to Odigizuhwa who teched and pinned Vough the same.tournament

3 undefeated runs at nat duals and.a189 and 0 record with over 100 of those wins in Ohio.

I thought Austin improved greatly during the season up and down some same as the reat of the team and he was the only Tiger to start every dual and.tournamnt on the schedule and when everyone counted him out at the MAC he came through and earned his spot beating the 1 seed and another qualifier doing it.

Good luck to anyone wanting his spot.

Myers surprised me when he qualified. He clearly improved dramatically during the season.

ALL the MAC heavies had losses and wins against other MAC heavies Austin beat Gunning the MAC champ in season lost to Parker by major then beat him lost to Hutchison 4 to 0 then in double ot without Hutchison taking a single shot Majored Everard at Scuffle and Isley 6 to 0 early in the year ,Heavyweight is not 220 and Heavy in college is vastly different than High School Either way not many kids stats or creds in High School match Austins and although hes not the biggest height wise I hear he is the strongest Tiger ever and I think he continues to improve in a class that was dominated by mostly srs and jrs .Should be a great Room already a lot of heavies good good kids but a high caliber kid from a great wrestling state like ohio should be a great addition Austin from ky yes but an ohio jr high ow winner whos brother was an undefeated ohio state champ one yr and most of Austins wins came against Ohio comp like Jennings and Nye .Austins only loss in.the regular season from.sixth grade up was to Bo jordan in jr high state finals when.Austin was a sixth grader and.Bo an eight grader Thats 6 yrs undefeated in the regular season.

Thats why the commentator is not a coach .Not so sure the match strategy in the third with Kroells was the best but it didnt work out any better for Snyder choosing down with Kroells and a lot better than it did for Dejournette .As for the match with Crawford it was very sound strategy .

I guess you think the commentator should be coach of the year instead of Smith hahaha

A new look for Mizzou next yr for sure no Olympian to fall back on but a great teamate and teamates to look back on and know you have work to do to fill some voids .Miklus returning and new studs coming in hard to say if ten is possible in Cleveland it would take a healthy lineup with everyone in the proper spots and to improve everyone has to do just that.Barlow and Assad are both very good tough choices there .

So in your opinion those guys are the equivalent of J'den Cox.

WOW we hit the jack pot in recruiting and no one else was aware.

Sorry...sarcasm doesn't come out very well on this, or any other, message board, apparently.

That said, he did say he was hesitant on wrestling true freshmen...obviously didn't apply across the board.

But yes, J'den Cox is a once-in-a-recruiting-cycle talent at most schools, including, obviously, Missouri.