Sign in to follow this  
GockeS

Mudflap

I thougth even redneck jails had internet.

And that's what I was waiting for a post about Z. Perhaps Z is mud? I know he stopped posting long before that...but maybe Z and tommy riff had already started....

spitballin here

Ole Flap has hit rock bottom boys.

Word is that while he was cavorting at an after-hours joint during NCAAs he fell hard for a Kittatinny Kitty who sunk her claws in deep. She lured him back to her ***** palace with promises of temptations and delights that would spin his head around. She worked him into a frrenzy, then she started talking about what really turned her on and waxed rhapsodical about dreams of rubbing her hands over Cael's stubble. Poor Flap fell for it. He let her go Delilah on his Sampson locks, and well...he's just not the man he was.

Where ole Flap used to always work the front side of the roof where he could flex and shout to passing fillies, and wave to buddies who might drive by, these days he's strictly a backside roofer who keeps his hat pulled down over his shaven head and hopes no one he knows spots him up there.

When did Mud begin posting...I know it's been yrs...so probably couldn't be Z...

but anybody have an idea...when he started?

He became a member February 5, 2002. It's not either Zadick.

Ok, Mr. Tripnsweep, I'm listening. Why isn't Flap coming back? This I know a secret you don't know stuff gets old. If Flap isn't ever coming back then go ahead and divulge his true identity while your at it. If the game is over there is no point in not knowing anymore.

Ok, Mr. Tripnsweep, I'm listening. Why isn't Flap coming back? This I know a secret you don't know stuff gets old. If Flap isn't ever coming back then go ahead and divulge his true identity while your at it. If the game is over there is no point in not knowing anymore.

I probably shouldn't have said anything, and without getting into specifics, it seems unlikely he'd be back. Truthfully I don't think he ever really wanted to. As far as who he is, that's not something I'm even going to delve into.

Speaking of missing people, has anyone seen these two?

1. Scandar Ackbar

2. JTTS

In my opinion, the person I miss posting here the most is Morris Johnson. I haven't spoke to him in a couple years. Morris's insights, demeanor, and experiences were always a delight. He's solid.