Sign in to follow this  
GockeS

Mudflap

I have a couple of friends who are Iowa insiders, and they can't figure out who Mudflap is. This is proving to be as bigba mystery as "deep throat" in the Watergate scandal. My pick has been John irving the noted author who includes wrestling in each of his novels.

Scandar Akbar quit posting when he saud he'd pick me up in his Leer jet. I asked him which model Learjet it was a 25, 35, or a Longhorn. Never heard from him again.

Morris Johnson was always very good.

I think Mudflap will return, probably still in a bit of a funk over PSU winning the last 2 years.

Ok, Mr. Tripnsweep, I'm listening. Why isn't Flap coming back? This I know a secret you don't know stuff gets old. If Flap isn't ever coming back then go ahead and divulge his true identity while your at it. If the game is over there is no point in not knowing anymore.

I probably shouldn't have said anything, and without getting into specifics, it seems unlikely he'd be back. Truthfully I don't think he ever really wanted to. As far as who he is, that's not something I'm even going to delve into.

Ever really wanted to? Write Mudflap? I find it tough to believe that he didn't have a great time writing those posts.

Ok, Mr. Tripnsweep, I'm listening. Why isn't Flap coming back? This I know a secret you don't know stuff gets old. If Flap isn't ever coming back then go ahead and divulge his true identity while your at it. If the game is over there is no point in not knowing anymore.

I probably shouldn't have said anything, and without getting into specifics, it seems unlikely he'd be back. Truthfully I don't think he ever really wanted to. As far as who he is, that's not something I'm even going to delve into.

Ever really wanted to? Write Mudflap? I find it tough to believe that he didn't have a great time writing those posts.

His actions that he took made it clear he probably didn't want to keep posting here. I don't think he's planning on coming back, but I could be wrong. It just seems unlikely we'll see him again.

I'll say it again, this secretive s**t makes me want to kill somebody. I love mudflap, his posts are the best. If hes active then not knowing is part of the fun. But don't come on here and say its over and I'm not telling you who it is. How do you know it's over? And if it is there's no point keeping the secret any more. Some people have large bets that need decided you inconsiderate bas***ds.

BIG was banned here before Jason 'boom' Bryant was in charge. I can't remember who did him in, but it wasn't easy to do as you'd never see BIG actually say anything cross about other posters or wrestlers. He just had a way of digging under everyone's skin, and wiggling around while in there.

BIG posted on that wrestletalk forum for a while until he got banned there. I think he gave up. Before he was banned there, he said he wasn't interested in trying to post where he wasn't welcome. I'd bet he pretty much just doesn't follow wrestling anymore.

For all the posts he had racked up, and the countless and pointless spinoff threads he would make, and all the ensuing arguments it would lead to, I am surprised he isn't brought up more often.

another question Trip: WHY wont' he be back?

but Ban you seem pretty sure he will and maybe even a clue as to who he is?

For whatever reason, the fact that I'm almost certain as to who he is drives people into some of the most blind rages that I've ever seen online-I know; I don't get why it would tick people off either that someone may know who he is-but, yes, I'm fairly sure that I know his identity.

And, no, no one on here has even come close to guessing who he is.

For whatever reason, the fact that I'm almost certain as to who he is drives people into some of the most blind rages that I've ever seen online-I know; I don't get why it would tick people off either that someone may know who he is-but, yes, I'm fairly sure that I know his identity.

So you've said no one here has even come close to guessing who you think it is...not who Flap actually is. Important distinction because you don't know who Flap is; you only think you do.

So you've said no one here has even come close to guessing who you think it is...not who Flap actually is. Important distinction because you don't know who Flap is; you only think you do.

A profound thought indeed: could Flap be a person who already posts on here?

Hmmm...

BIG was banned here before Jason 'boom' Bryant was in charge. I can't remember who did him in, but it wasn't easy to do as you'd never see BIG actually say anything cross about other posters or wrestlers. He just had a way of digging under everyone's skin, and wiggling around while in there.

BIG posted on that wrestletalk forum for a while until he got banned there. I think he gave up. Before he was banned there, he said he wasn't interested in trying to post where he wasn't welcome. I'd bet he pretty much just doesn't follow wrestling anymore.

For all the posts he had racked up, and the countless and pointless spinoff threads he would make, and all the ensuing arguments it would lead to, I am surprised he isn't brought up more often.

Haha oh BIG, I got to enjoy his final year on the boards as I started posting in april 05 which was the end of Nickerson's senior year of HS and he was gone from themat boards shortly after his true frosh season. I was thinking that while he certainly drove everyone up the wall with the Nickerson nuthugging that he ultimately got banned for his comments in the now gone Non-Wrestling board on here. I seem to remember him sort of going off the deep-end at the end almost begging someone to ban him which eventually happened. He probably doesn't follow wrestling anymore since Nickerson's international career is probably over with.

A profound thought indeed: could Flap be a person who already posts on here?

Hmmm...

BAN is FLAP!!?? :shock: