Sign in to follow this  
MSU158

Polz vs. Moore key matchup for Iowa's future

I really think this is the most intriguing match up of the dual. Polz has handled Massa on multiple occasions and Massa looks to be the odd man out for AA status. If Moore can beat Polz the possibility of him AA'ing increases greatly. Moore AA'ing is paramount for Iowa to have any chance at winning Nationals.

Polz handled Massa at Midlands 8 to 4, when else have they met other than that? By the end of the year it should be a good match as Massa is really improving IMO. Looking forward to Big Tens. I think Moore has a shot at AAing and beating Polz would be a really nice win for him, after Taylor Dake and Caldwell the next 5 slots for AA status are really up for grabs.

Polz handled Massa at Midlands 8 to 4, when else have they met other than that? By the end of the year it should be a good match as Massa is really improving IMO. Looking forward to Big Tens. I think Moore has a shot at AAing and beating Polz would be a really nice win for him, after Taylor Dake and Caldwell the next 5 slots for AA status are really up for grabs.

Sorry it was Sulzer that also beat Massa not Polz twice. In my defense Sulzer does have a z in his last name as well. :oops: As far as the remaining AA slots available at 165 I would say you should add Graham and Yates to that list. I don't see them losing to anyone ranked below them. Sulzer, Monk, Polz, Massa, Lear, Moore look to be battling for the 6-8 slots.