Sign in to follow this  
PA Power

Rey Higuchi to NLWC

All kidding aside, what Cael is doing in Happy Valley is damn impressive. He is not content with national domination. He's out to build the best training center in the world. If he fails, he'll still have the best training facility in the country.

It will be damn near impossible to pass the rooms in Makhachkala and vladikavkaz

All kidding aside, what Cael is doing in Happy Valley is damn impressive. He is not content with national domination. He's out to build the best training center in the world. If he fails, he'll still have the best training facility in the country.

Let's us know when he coaches a NLWC World and/or Olympic Champ.

Then you could stop the kidding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Let's us know when he coaches a NLWC World and/or Olympic Champ.

Then you could stop the kidding.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jake Varner, although if your point is that Ohio RTC has the best room in the country right now, you're right.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

This dude is a total beast.  There's a youtube video of a John Smith clinic where he claims Rei Higuchi has the best single leg and finishes in the WORLD!  He even recommends going and looking up videos of Higuchi.  Huge pick up for Penn State.  

Cael, Cody and Cunningham also coached Gomez to a world silver and Espinal to Olympic silver.  More international flavor in the club is super smart and trickles down to all of their guys.  

Daniel Cormier got Z from a Siberian training room and brought him to Oklahoma st and almost won a NCAA title. I mean Sadulleav coming to Cornell or Lord forbid PSU is possible. But we had this talk on another thread most do not believe Sadulleav would have beat Cox in folk or Snyder at heavy. 

Edited by PRyan2012

Daniel Cormier got Z from a Siberian training room and brought him to Oklahoma st and almost won a NCAA title. I mean Sadulleav coming to Cornell or Lord forbid PSU is possible. But we had this talk on another thread most do not believe Sadulleav would have beat Cox in folk or Snyder at heavy. 

Gelogaev took 3rd his senior year from a 3 seed. lost to Nelson in the semis. I guess that's almost winning an NCAA title. 

Sadulaev, or Higuchi or anyone else who took endorsement money are ineligible to wrestle in the NCAA (unless there is some exemption or rule I am missing, but I'm pretty sure that's like, one of the major principles of the NCAA). you'd probably have to get them while they were still juniors, and maybe not even then.