Sign in to follow this  
headshuck

headshuck decommits to Gophers

Darn,

I was counting on you to give us an analysis of next year's team.  Your former school graduated six seniors, but only Pfarr and Kroells were starters at the end of the season.

Do you know who will step up and fill the huge hole you will leave in their fan base?

Wait, I thought I made it abundantly clear in my statement.  I'm still open to remaining a loyal fan of Minnesota, I just wanted to open things up to see if any other teams might be interested.  

Looks like the bandwagon for Campbell is pretty light but might be filling soon. 

Fans commit to teams at far too early an age. But in headshuck's case no other teams are interested because he was raised in the Gopher style. Converting him to another style would require major surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by swoopdown

Wait, I thought I made it abundantly clear in my statement.  I'm still open to remaining a loyal fan of Minnesota, I just wanted to open things up to see if any other teams might be interested.  

I think it depends upon how much "fun" you like to have?  Also, you have to pay your own way for everything, not even a free lineup brochure.

Schuck were u at the social at Nationals? Someone thought u were and wanted me to introduce you. I had to break their heart and tell them I had no idea who u were haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tofurky and myself could use a few more people on the Northern Illinois train headshuck, lets not forget the 3 wrestlers in the round of 12 this year.  And because our numbers are low, we have more scholarship $$$ to offer you.  Keep us in mind...