Sign in to follow this  

Next Year in Cleveland?

I am working getting some old HS buddies together to attend next years event in Cleveland. When I went to the web page to check out the info on tickets. It is telling me that there is nothing available. Is it sold out already?

They usually sell 6-8,000 tickets before/during the previous year's NCAA (in about 5 minutes usually) They have corporate tickets they hold, and all the school's allotments. Best way to get is usually through schools, but most require you to donate and/or buy season tickets. Some that have smaller demand would sell you tickets the first year you buy season tickets, so a small investment in season tickets might get you the opportunity to buy NCAA tickets. Most schools that don't sell their whole allotment open sales up to the generalĀ  public after their donators/season ticket holders all get theirs If they sell all they're alloted, they'll be less likely to get their allotment lowered the next year, so they're happy to sell to anyone. What the schools do end up returning end up being sold the last few weeks prior by the venue, the NCAA, or ticketing services. If none of that works, there are always scalpers, but large groups that want to sit together will have a problem with that. But, it seemed this year the scalpers didn't have as many (or as good) to offer as previous years. Most years you can get some bargains that way if you're prudent. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. Since I live in Idaho and from Pa. And just thought it would be a cool thing to do with some HS buddies, with it being close to home. I guess I didn't know the entire story. Well it was a good idea, but doesn't sound like it is going to happen. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info. Since I live in Idaho and from Pa. And just thought it would be a cool thing to do with some HS buddies, with it being close to home. I guess I didn't know the entire story. Well it was a good idea, but doesn't sound like it is going to happen. Thanks for the info.

Tickets will become available. Be patient. There isn't a better way to spend time with former buddies from high school!

I will keep checking, there is a whole year to get them.

You will be able to buy them right outside the arena. Or buy them on stub hub in the weeks leading up to the tournament. Get your Hotel rooms, the tickets will be out there.

that's the thing, my buddies live with in driving distance. So we really do not need hotels. I was thinking that tickets will be difficult for 2018 since it is being held in the wrestling hot bed of NE Ohio and NW PA.

It's always "sold out" but there are always tickets available. Stub hub is probably your best bet for multiple seats together, or the NCAA ticket exchange would have been good this year. Scalping would probably be cheapest.

Don't give up. i didn't mean to discourage you. You'll have a great time.