Sign in to follow this  
gowrestle

Gabe Dean

Maybe one of the classiest guys around. I met his Dad last summer and I can understand why Gabe is the kinda guy he is. Definitely not the typical Cornell athlete. He is humble, kind, and always projects a posit image. I will miss watching Gabe Dean compete.

Maybe one of the classiest guys around. I met his Dad last summer and I can understand why Gabe is the kinda guy he is. Definitely not the typical Cornell athlete. He is humble, kind, and always projects a posit image. I will miss watching Gabe Dean compete.

I knew Dave Dean before Gabe was born, when he was an assistant at Michigan State.  Dave has always been a class act in everything he does, great athlete and great coach.  He actually left that job so that he could coach Gabe and Max in high school, and the results have been pretty good so far!  Looking forward to Max competing for the Big Red.

Thank you. This is something Gabe Dean would never say. You helped make my point.

Hey gowrestle.

Is Hammerlockthree a Cornell wrestler?

You haven't made ANY point as far as I can tell other than Gabe Dean being a classy guy which NO ONE on these forums spoke otherwise of.

You said "Definitely not the typical Cornell athlete. He is humble, kind, and always projects a posit image."

For further clarification... are you saying that the typical Cornell athlete is Not humble, Not kind, and does not project a positive image?

I DIRECTLY asked you for clarification earlier and you simply brushed past it.

When I think of just the end of year starters on this year's team - Noah Baughman, Mark Grey, Will Koll, Jonathan Furnas, Dylan Palacio, Brandon Womack, Brian Realbuto, Gabe Dean, Ben Honis, and Craig Scott - I wonder which is the "Typical Cornell Wrestler"?  And I think the answer is, none of the above - because this is about as diverse a group of guys as you can find.  And yet I think all will claim they are bound together in a kind of brotherhood, and that is what characterizes Cornell Wrestling.  Indeed, the number of actual brothers who have been in the program over the years says a lot about the kind of program Rob is running there.

In that way, I think Gabe Dean really is a "Typical Cornell Wrestler".

Edited by redblades

Hey gowrestle.

Is Hammerlockthree a Cornell wrestler?

You haven't made ANY point as far as I can tell other than Gabe Dean being a classy guy which NO ONE on these forums spoke otherwise of.

You said "Definitely not the typical Cornell athlete. He is humble, kind, and always projects a posit image."

For further clarification... are you saying that the typical Cornell athlete is Not humble, Not kind, and does not project a positive image?

I DIRECTLY asked you for clarification earlier and you simply brushed past it.

If you don't know what I mean, use Google. 😊

GoWrestle is a great example of the 3 reasons why people who throw around the word "classy" are annoying. 

1) they are always inarticulate and boring (probably dumb).

2) they are obviously full of themselves because they think people are sitting around waiting for their lame compliments. 

3) They have no balls.

You came on here to compliment a universally admired wrestler (no ones cares),  and bash the other 30 guys on his team (bold move needs to be substantiated), but you're too lame to reveal what you are even talking about. 

PS you can't google whatever nonsense you are talking about. 

Edited by hammerlockthree

GoWrestle is a great example of the 3 reasons why people who throw around the word "classy" are annoying. 

1) they are always inarticulate and boring (probably dumb).

2) they are obviously full of themselves because they think people are sitting around waiting for their lame compliments. 

3) They have no balls.

You came on here to compliment a universally admired wrestler (no ones cares),  and bash the other 30 guys on his team (bold move needs to be substantiated), but you're too lame to reveal what you are even talking about. 

PS you can't google whatever nonsense you are talking about. 

My guess would be he's talking about the football players wearing a sombrero and one of their coaches tweeting the picture of it. Not sure how that is supposed to somehow represent ALL Cornell students.

Mind you he could also be talking about something completely different but you're right... hes posting in riddles and wont give a direct answer to what he ment WHICH I DIRECTLY ASKED FOR AND STILL DIDNT GET, so hes leaving things up to interpretation and then will probably later get upset for me misinterpreting him.

Edited by BigTenFanboy