CoachWrestling

Suriano, Fix, and Lee.. who has the better career?

Well Suriano, has lost a year, but most likely will be in the hunt the next three. As far as Fix and Lee are concerned, they have all the makings of being phenomenal, and hopefully they will be. As of right now, I would have to give Spencer the edge because of all his international success.

Suriano will hold 4 team titles, so he will have a leg up in that dept. He only has 1 true loss "on the mat" so far and I believe he is going to be awfully tough to score on going forward. I'm going with Suriano, but this is going to be real close. If they are all at 125 for their careers they may have only a few losses outside of themselves losing to each other. 

Suriano will hold 4 team titles, so he will have a leg up in that dept. He only has 1 true loss "on the mat" so far and I believe he is going to be awfully tough to score on going forward. I'm going with Suriano, but this is going to be real close. If they are all at 125 for their careers they may have only a few losses outside of themselves losing to each other. 

4 team titles eh?  

Fix. Kid is a beast. Only problem is where do you stick him in the lineup. OSU's lightweights are the best wrestlers on their team. Do you move Brock/Heil up so Fix takes 133? Does Fix leapfrog Heil and go to 149? Plus, there are some other pretty good wrestlers at those weights on OSU's team that have some say in the matter as well.

Whatever, I think Fix is going to win some titles in college.

I think Lee should greyshirt this year to recover from ACL surgery. Then redshirt the following year to bulk up. If he does that I think he wins 4 titles if he stays healthy.

I don't see him doing that. His sights are set on world medals. I don't see him as a college lifer at all. In and out and on to bigger and better things.

I don't see him doing that. His sights are set on world medals. I don't see him as a college lifer at all. In and out and on to bigger and better things.

I agree, it's highly doubtful that he will, but that's what I'd do if I were him. He can still get world medals during college like Snyder.

This has nothing to do with team titles. Take your damn glasses off T-Bag. Who has the best career of the 3 is the question. Suriano can only be a 3 time AA right now. Its between Lee and Fix.

You mad? You write like you are mad. 

The question was "Who has the better career? Well, team titles are a part of a wrestling career and many athletes place at least some value on them. Most college wrestling fans, you included judging by your own parochial Iowa posts littered all over the www, also value them. 

And what is this here? Oh, that is Nick Suriano holding a big trophy. 

12541975.jpeg

Edited by TBar1977

Lee. If he gets up to size, I can honestly see him running the table for 4 straight. I think he's that good. Size will always lower his ceiling though. 

I agree with this, except I don't think size will be an issue. He is already in the 130s, and he's not old for his grade, so he has some natural filling out to do even if he doesn't grow another inch. Adding less than 10 lbs of pure muscle should not be difficult.