Sign in to follow this  
carp

show up or not

Forgot to mention. Ryan pulled a double Ryan--held out Tessari and Capone, denying fans of two feature matches (Tessari-Grajales and Capone-Apland).

+1

Grajales-Tessari is half the reason I got off my butt and drove to Cliff Keen to watch the meet.

Forgot to mention. Ryan pulled a double Ryan--held out Tessari and Capone, denying fans of two feature matches (Tessari-Grajales and Capone-Apland).

+1

Grajales-Tessari is half the reason I got off my butt and drove to Cliff Keen to watch the meet.

Be careful what you say. Certain tOSU fans will tell you to shut up and be happy to take what you can get. Remember it's not about the fans it is all about the wrestlers.

+1

Be careful what you say. Certain tOSU fans will tell you to shut up and be happy to take what you can get. Remember it's not about the fans it is all about the wrestlers.

Nobody is happy about it, but you don't get to pretend that it is seed protection.

This is one of the primary drivers, why people don't buy into the duals . They are not about wrestling they are about winning and putting your best foot forward. At individual events most coaches don't send a guy out "not to get MD, TF or pinned and in most cases those guys aren't competing where there is a qualifying pro forma. Keep an eye on 197 to see whether it is record or maneuvering that gets you to the show. I only see 6 who should qualify unless one of the lesser guys has a remarkable B1G. Has anyone ever made it in with a 13-14 record vs a guy with a 12-10 record, due to strength of schedule. That is a very possible decision if Burak goes 1-2 and Huntly and Polizzi goes 0-2. Does Salopek iprobable 3 in ACC get nod he only gas 3 losses.