Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

What is wrong with FLO?

Every time I try to watch something it asks me to login, but I'm already logged in. Then I hit the Login tab, and it rotates and makes me hit yet another Login tab. Why the double and triple take? 

It has been asking me for over one month to update my e mail address, but it is already updated. I like my e mail address as it is. 

Then I try and watch the video and it tells me my interface isn't good enough to watch their content. Nice.

Their rankings interface has to be the worst in the history of the world wide webs. 

Remind me again why I pay for this? I must be a masochist. 

Edited by TBar1977

It takes me a minimum of 3 attempts to watch any video. Either it's the login nonsense or it will just cut out and completely reload. This happens on all of devices and my best guess is it has to do with the overload of advertising on the sites. It seems that spending less money on getting flo tennis off the ground and getting the functionality of your current content to at least 80% would be a wise play but we keep throwing money at them so why bother.

For the longest time I would have issues with this. I know back in the day Flo would only allow you to be logged in on one device across all their sites (as I use FloTrack fairly regularly) but lately it seems like they don't have that restriction anymore. I only use Apple products, so the fix might have something to do with that, as it no longer boots me off other devices. There has got to be a way to mainstream the access, as I agree constantly logging on is annoying and shouldn't be required.

Or just avoid them like the plague. I do that now and suspect if enough did the same they would stop doing things in a self-congratulatory manner and actually make a usable and enjoyable customer interface.