6 replies to this topic

#1 WillieBoy

WillieBoy

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

"Lowered Expectations"

Heard this on an Ag show from Iowa State talking about farm prices and crop expectations this year. Seems appropriate for Brands & Co.

• MinnesotaWrestling likes this

#2 Perry

Perry

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

Is there a real chance that Minnesota pulls back ahead of Iowa in 2018? For all the trash they talked on minny the last three years I would find that pretty entertaining.
  • MinnesotaWrestling likes this

#3 Flying-Tiger

Flying-Tiger

Gold Member

• Members
  • 7,466 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

Iowa has question marks at 8 weight classes going into next season. Will be interesting to see how things play out. If Stoll can't make it back and a few of the new starters can't hit the ground running, could be a long year. 

A Kinder, Gentler Machine Gun Hand

#4 Perry

Perry

Gold Member

• Members
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

Wow, it hasn't hit me yet but that's a good point, tiger. Without stoll house there's a real possibility Iowa finishes the year with only 2 aa's in Sorenson and kemmerer. Marinelli is tough but 165 is a gauntlet for anyone so an aa finish there will be tough. There's a very real chance Iowa finishes outside of the top 10 next season. When was the last time that happened?

#5 gromit

gromit

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 731 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:56 AM

Wow, it hasn't hit me yet but that's a good point, tiger. Without stoll house there's a real possibility Iowa finishes the year with only 2 aa's in Sorenson and kemmerer. Marinelli is tough but 165 is a gauntlet for anyone so an aa finish there will be tough. There's a very real chance Iowa finishes outside of the top 10 next season. When was the last time that happened?

I believe 1972 http://www.wrestling...ts/NCAA1972.pdf

anarchy in the UK

twitter @GromitK9

#6 WillieBoy

WillieBoy

Bronze Member

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:01 AM

Considering I was found in a bombed out village and no one has any idea who the relatives are or were - What do you know?

Or are you just being an ass?

#7 gowrestle

gowrestle

Silver Member

• Members
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:24 AM

Iowa has question marks at 8 weight classes going into next season. Will be interesting to see how things play out. If Stoll can't make it back and a few of the new starters can't hit the ground running, could be a long year.

Brands may wish he never left Virginia Tech!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users