Erminio8

Who will be the Vincenzo of 2018?

Yianni? Not red shirting, but plans to start as a true freshman

Nobody at 141 is a senior level threat, but there are 10+ guys good enough to AA.

Can Yianni do it? Is he a Mark Hall level guy?

Yianni

I meant only redshirt or greyshirt freshmen, not true freshmen like Yianni.

I thought about him but I don't really know much about him. Is he really good enough to challenge for a title next year? What weight class is he going to be?

Had a very impressive red shirt year. Also had wins over Alan Waters and Josh Kindig in Freestyle

He had 5 losses, all of whom were qualifiers. 3 were AAs.

He has a shot if he keeps improving. Given who his coaches are now, it could happen. He would be Dresser's first champ.

Marinelli and Kaleb Young will both be AA's and top 3 guys. The Bull has been training hard and will have no problem with IMar, Vincenzo, and Massa. Young will turn Mark Hall so I have confidence he will beat him.

I hope this is a joke of some sort, I find it hard to believe that if Marinelli or Young were on the same level as the guys you mentioned Brands would have had no choice to pull their red shirt as that would have put them up there in the team race.

I thought about him but I don't really know much about him. Is he really good enough to challenge for a title next year? What weight class is he going to be?

He now has some new guys in the room who can help him make the jump.  You may have heard of them:  Metcalf, Zadick, St. John.  They are kind of ok, sometimes.

He was 141 last year.

Marinelli and Kaleb Young will both be AA's and top 3 guys. The Bull has been training hard and will have no problem with IMar, Vincenzo, and Massa. Young will turn Mark Hall so I have confidence he will beat him.

Those guys are not top 3 guys.

Didn't he just have two surgeries? 

I think his elbows were an issue. Looked fine at Journeyman over this past weekend to me, although I will say his body seems to have filled out as he looked a lot thicker to me than I previously recall. 

I hope this is a joke of some sort, I find it hard to believe that if Marinelli or Young were on the same level as the guys you mentioned Brands would have had no choice to pull their red shirt as that would have put them up there in the team race.

TnT weren't going to pull Young's redshirt to put Meyer on the bench. He will be ready and will be on the podium. He's too good on the mat for Mark Hall, how hard is that for you to understand?

Marinelli was too small at 165 this year, he needed a year under Brands and Rutt to get bigger and better. He's there now and will take care of business. Top 3, you heard it here first.

TnT weren't going to pull Young's redshirt to put Meyer on the bench. He will be ready and will be on the podium. He's too good on the mat for Mark Hall, how hard is that for you to understand?

Marinelli was too small at 165 this year, he needed a year under Brands and Rutt to get bigger and better. He's there now and will take care of business. Top 3, you heard it here first.

Please keep the Iowa troll job rolling all season. Will be entertaining.

Didn't he just have two surgeries?

Yes. He is back and will try to make the junior world team. Cornell plans to have him start at 141 as a true freshman.

Technique for technique he could win it. I'm concerned with

1. His elbows

2. Being on bottom

3. Physicality of college wrestlers

^^^^^^^^

Ladies and Gents, we have a superstar in the making. 

^^^^^^^^

Ladies and Gents, we have a superstar in the making.

No troll job here, you don't have me saying dumb sh*t like "the. dynasty. just. got. stronger." after you get a beat up, broken down 6th year transfer whose never AA'd. And you also don't have me saying Perez Perez will be a national champ at 125 next year. Then again, Suriano won't be either. Give me Cruz over him in a tournament. Too athletic.

If we are supposed to believe you, why are you labeling yourself as a fanatic?

Big problem with america today is people think the extremism of their commitment can compensate for it being ridiculous.

It's no different than saying that Nick Lee is a high AA when excluding one result (in freestyle nonetheless), he is less accomplished than both Marinelli and Young.

No troll job here, you don't have me saying dumb sh*t like "the. dynasty. just. got. stronger." after you get a beat up, broken down 6th year transfer whose never AA'd. And you also don't have me saying Perez Perez will be a national champ at 125 next year. Then again, Suriano won't be either. Give me Cruz over him in a tournament. Too athletic.

Example #1. You are going to be a huge sensation here. 

125: No. 10 Nick Suriano vs No. 5 Darian Cruz

1st Period: Hard handfighting to start the bout and Suriano fires off si single leg. Cruz feeds him some hips and we're scoreless 2 minutes in. Suriano taking more ground than Cruz at this point. 30 to go. The first will end scoreless. 

2nd Period: Suriano chooses bottom. Cruz eats up 26 seconds of riding time after Suriano got to his feet right away. Crab ride from Cruz but Suriano is able to turn and face for the 1-0 lead. 41 seconds of RT for Cruz. Snapdown to high crotch Suriano and he gets the takedown! 3-0 and Suriano transitions to the bottom leg turk for 4 nearfall! Close to the pin, but can't put him away as the 2nd comes to an end. 7-0 Suriano after two! 

3rd Period: Cruz takes neutral. Shot by Cruz with 40 to go but not deep enough. Suriano pressing for the major but Cruz making matters difficult. Shot Suriano, front headlock fro Cruz, he was considering a mixer, but couldn't get in position. 8 to go and that's it. What a start for Suriano. 7-0 win.

It's no different than saying that Nick Lee is a high AA when excluding one result (in freestyle nonetheless), he is less accomplished than both Marinelli and Young.

What kind of argument is that? It has nothing to do with anything. Am I supposed to run down all the Nick Lee fans and chastise them now?