nom

Flo - will it crash? What is being done to prevent?

Well opening match has now buffered 5 times in period 1 and 7 times halfway into period 2. So not high hopes for watching the finals. Again I have my Roku hard-wired in to hispeed internet using a very high quality router and only other thing taking up network bandwidth is my wifi connection to my phone I'm checking the board with. Not exactly able to black my internet for this one. How do they not learn from their previous server companies errors for major events? Hopefully things improve or USA Wrestling needs to reconsider its deal for these type of events.

Edited by MadMardigain

They refuse to invest in venue bandwidth. Whatever bandwidth the venue offers, they accept with no consideration to their customers

Until a legitimate company buys them out, nothing will ever change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well hopefully they'll keep the cameras zeroed in on the action so I can see it on replay later

I'd be fine with that for half of what I'm currently paying.

Made it through half a match without a buffer. Maybe someone tweeked something. Hope it fixes most of the issue, just wish it would come to such a disruptive issue before they start adjusting for a major viewing event.

Edited by MadMardigain

Nevermind back at the buffering again. Everyone must be trying to jump back on again.

I've been watching most of the last 3 days with only minor issues, so I'm placing this clearly on their end yet again for not handling the user bandwidth they knew they would have.

Edited by MadMardigain