nom

Flo - will it crash? What is being done to prevent?

mat five into the spinning c. ... logged out ... logged back in ... no go ...... I REALLY LIKE FLO ...... BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY BEGINNING TO IMPACT MY ATTITUDE TOWARD THEM.  WTF!!!!

If I didn't watch so many other things on Flo, I would not buy the package. But for the fan that buys the sub for just the big time events, I am sorry. Capitalism should solve this but not till there are competitors. Trackwrestling.com is getting there. Let's hope it is sooner than later.  

mat five into the spinning c. ... logged out ... logged back in ... no go ...... I REALLY LIKE FLO ...... BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY BEGINNING TO IMPACT MY ATTITUDE TOWARD THEM.  WTF!!!!

"It is beginning to" just now, finally, you have a lot more patience than me, and likely a lot more money, because I been missed for years, especially with their juvenile attitude concerning their utter failures

If I didn't watch so many other things on Flo, I would not buy the package. But for the fan that buys the sub for just the big time events, I am sorry. Capitalism should solve this but not till there are competitors. Trackwrestling.com is getting there. Let's hope it is sooner than later.  

Agree.  I'm really just a big time marching band fan.  I didn't even really follow wrestling until it came with my flomarching subscription.  

76 Trombones led the big parade!

Edited by Billyhoyle

I would feel better if Martin got up and walked over to the camera and just gave me the middle finger

They're going to say it's your internet.  It has only buffered a couple times for me.  With that said, I have 100 mbps upload/download, which may be what is required for them.  

Please...please....someone buy out Flo and do 2 things.

1. Dump the clowns who are considered the on air talent. They are mediocre rookies who exemplifies why this company is so bad.

2. Improve the streaming service.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They're going to say it's your internet. It has only buffered a couple times for me. With that said, I have 100 mbps upload/download, which may be what is required for them.

Yes I know what they will say but I never have any problem with the Big Ten Network or track wrestling

Mat 1 has been working for me. Feeling like I'm jinxing it.

It's been more stable for me over last 30min. I'm glad some troubleshooting tech guy on flo or the arenas end decided to do something about it. But I also feel like I'm jinxing it. Edited by MadMardigain

Please...please....someone buy out Flo and do 2 things.

1. Dump the clowns who are considered the on air talent. They are mediocre rookies who exemplifies why this company is so bad.

2. Improve the streaming service.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

you're insane, the on air guys are great and keep the match engaged, at least when there are two guys commentating, sometimes when it is only one there is a little bit of dead air

Mad Mardigan - it worked for me the last 30 minutes or so.  

Saw the Dake/Burroughs abomination.   Kinda wish I didn't.

Anyone else have weird matrix glitches during the event?  Wasn't happening in last few matches but in many other matches it would move forward and then suddenly it would jump back 5 seconds or so ...... then it replay the 5 seconds and then jump ahead.  Folks were flashing out of existence and reappearing elsewhere on a regular basis.  And I didn't even take the red pill.

Mad Mardigan - it worked for me the last 30 minutes or so.  

Saw the Dake/Burroughs abomination.   Kinda wish I didn't.

Anyone else have weird matrix glitches during the event?  Wasn't happening in last few matches but in many other matches it would move forward and then suddenly it would jump back 5 seconds or so ...... then it replay the 5 seconds and then jump ahead.  Folks were flashing out of existence and reappearing elsewhere on a regular basis.  And I didn't even take the red pill.

mine would jump backwards like 10-15 minutes

No other "professional" internet streaming services have these problems. I have 100 Mbps up+down FiOS, video still went down repeatedly throughout the tournament and didn't work at all during Dake vs. JB. I also tested on my separate high-speed LTE cell phone connection, same result.

Kill this thread already.  It is the internet, not broadcast.  All matches are archived too.