Anyone see what Crutchmer did to Dean?  I looked away and looked up and it looked like Crutchmer lifted and plowed Dean way off the mat into tables.  Maybe didn't lift but the end result was 4 for Crutchmer.  Not seeing video replay on Flo.  

Period ended 4-1 Crutchmer but Dean poured it on in period 2 and got the Tech I believe.

Dake with a 5-point throw. 

Those situations where they both have locks and you aren't quite sure which way it is going to go ................   causes heart rates to spike!!!  Dake's throw from that position was a thing of beauty.

Another update - Dean goes down to Heflin.

Arujua in his quarter -- sporting the headgear (good for him).  Turns his guy a few times, does the math and stands up with a relaxed look. Other guy holding his leg.   Suddenly realizes the ref didn't give him the points he thought he had earned (I think he had).  Has to drop back down on top of the guy.  Quickly turns the guy and then finishes it.  Amusing.

Kyle Crutchmer is going 86 Kg, or 189lbs. Mark Hall is going 74 Kg, or 163 lbs. Two guys who rolled together recently. 

I think I read somewhere that Kyle said he was over 200 in the offseason.  174 was a big cut for him...