Is there a whinier wrestler than Kyle Dake?

Explain how Burroughs did not get called for the pop to the face with less than a minute to go? That's two points that Dake should have got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

Fake not happy about the double shot clock and multiple hand stop the face. Definitely frustrating for him, but not sure it was that much of a screw job. He knew going into it JB was going to post hands on his head a lot and do enough action to cause at least one shot clock call. Work on Solving the puzzle more at the WTT I guess. I think Dakes most complaint about having to face a fresh Burroughs at the WTT finals. But if that's the case he's already got his head in the wrong place to find a way to win 2 of 3.

Edited by MadMardigain

Like I said in the prediction thread, JB wrestles a different style now. He can win ugly tactical matches. Champs tend to get calls. That's just the way it works. 

Now whether JB can do this until next Olympics is probably not likely, but hey, he is still winning and he seems to enjoy the sport, nothing wrong with that. 

JB is almost 30. Of course his days are numbered lol very astute observation.

Seriously, how much crying does Dake need to do every time things don't go his way? He's still going on with Rich Bender now like it will change anything. 

Wrong JB is almost 29

That match was crap. The criteria seems messed up to me when the guy who scores 2 offensive points is losing on criteria to the guy with 1 offensive point and a caution point. Anyone care to defend that scoring structure?

The reasoning is they don't want people to get up by one and just stall it out.  

After 5 losses in a row, at what point will the losses finally be Dake's fault?   The first 4 didn't count because Burroughs had the bye to the finals.  Then here, it's the ref's fault.  

no dake lost all of the others fair, this was one wasn't a total screw job - but fair and square it was not