By the rules (you know the great and almighty freestyle rules), Oliver won that match. No disputing that. Hands to face like that should be called caution and 2 & the elevator/high flyer should be called 2 for Oliver. Thought Zain looked incredibly defensive...nothing but re-attacks. Green didn't look very in shape but he was dominating before his gas tank hit E.

Iowa boy Ramos, won of course. When you've got Hawkeye in your blood...all you do is win.

Dieringer looks vastly improved, I think all he cared about was this match and it almost cost him against Marsteller and Valencia.

Refs letting Lavalley take a few extra liberties. Sure he's annoyed wth JB, but shouldn't let him get to this level only keep warning him. A big slaps. Warning. Another big slap in same period. Warning. A blatant head push while JV was on ground after a action stopping whistle. Warning. And a major torque of the arm in a dangerous way during a takedown. Warning. By themselves maybe worth a warning, but all together the refs letting it get out of hand. Luckily he calmed it down after that.

Edited by MadMardigain

Woke up JB; gets the tech. 

Oliver - Picked him controversy or not. Might not be good at picking college folk but I am pretty good at freestyle.

Dake JB will be if Dake can shut him down for a whole match. 

I thought Oliver got his hand raised?

That is correct. But cmon. Any rematch Zain is gonna smoke him. He won in all positions. He had his hand raised but he lost. Domestically I have never said that before in any match. I always respected the result. But that was simply wrong.